Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

League Cup Final 2014

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fit happened like?

I had to deal with bus full of pished Edinburgh cunts and a bunch of pissed cunts through in Glasgow. Couldnt get the Edinburgh lot back on our bus from the half way drinking location, got held up in the hibs bus stacking and couldnt get folk in before KO.

So on a Sunday, two trains from Aberdeen will arrive in Glasgow before 2 - when you would have to leave the city centre. From Inverness, none. First train arrives at 14.05.

2.30 kick off.....WTF

Do these cunts never fucking learn anything.

Totally lost for words at their fuckwittery >:(

2.30 kick off.....WTF

Do these cunts never fucking learn anything.

Totally lost for words at their fuckwittery >:(

I mean after fucking over Caley last round you would have thought they would have consulted with them. Any early opening drinking dens on Sunday in Glasgow?

I mean after fucking over Caley last round you would have thought they would have consulted with them. Any early opening drinking dens on Sunday in Glasgow?

Sunday opening time in the Weeg is 11am.

Not sure you'll get anything earlier, but will ask around  ;)

Sunday opening time in the Weeg is 11am.

Not sure you'll get anything earlier, but will ask around  ;)

You'll be lucky to find any that open at 11am Al. I know of one, and that's it.

Most (the vast majority unfortunately) are 12.30 openings still.  We've had to ask the Rock if they'll get a licence for early opening that day.  They've put their request in, just waiting to hear back.

Should also be talking to Cockwomble about putting the kick off back to at least 3pm.

No other games in Glasgow that day and logical solution (for me anyway) for sky/bt etc to show the maximum amount of the game inbetween their standard premiership would be a 315KO (that would fill the gap between Liverpool v man united (1330KO) and Spurs V Arsenal (1600 KO)).

Most (the vast majority unfortunately) are 12.30 openings still.  We've had to ask the Rock if they'll get a licence for early opening that day.  They've put their request in, just waiting to hear back.

All the JDW pubs, i.e Counting House and the one across the road at Queen St Station (old campus) will be open as they will be doing breakfasts.

Should also be talking to Cockwomble about putting the kick off back to at least 3pm.

No other games in Glasgow that day and logical solution (for me anyway) for sky/bt etc to show the maximum amount of the game inbetween their standard premiership would be a 315KO (that would fill the gap between Liverpool v man united (1330KO) and Spurs V Arsenal (1600 KO)).

Neil Lennon has the dentist at 4.30 and the day is all about him after all.

Keep us posted min, will be roaming Glasgow to find an open boozer ;)