Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Terrible News - Paralysed Sheep (Ab Mad)

Taken from Aberdeen Mad...

"A wee update for you, he is out of ITU and now in another ward, he is awake, very sore, bruised and cut to bits but nothing broken, TA for all your support and kind words, it will mean a lot to him."

Hopefully Bill continues to make a full and speedy recovery.

Taken from Aberdeen Mad...

"A wee update for you, he is out of ITU and now in another ward, he is awake, very sore, bruised and cut to bits but nothing broken, TA for all your support and kind words, it will mean a lot to him."

Hopefully Bill continues to make a full and speedy recovery.

Good news!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/local/dons-fan-battles-life-threatening-injury-to-go-to-final-1.268794

A FORMER Dons fans’ chief today said a life-threatening injury will not stop him going to the League Cup final this weekend.

Bill Stephen, who was previously the chairman of the Pittodrie Bar Supporters Club, spent a week in hospital, including time in intensive care, after being struck by a car just eight weeks ago.

The 38-year-old however insisted nothing will stop him following his beloved Dons to Celtic Park.

Bill said: “I can’t wait for the cup final, even although I was run over eight weeks ago.

“I got quite a bad head injury as the skin around my brain haemorrhaged.

“I was quite close to death, basically.”

Incredibly, the Northfield native attended the 4-0 semi-final victory over St Johnstone just three weeks after the accident.