Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Celtic

Actually quite impressed with bt today. They've focussed on aberdeen as much as celtic which isn't something I've seen in over a decade of anybody else's coverage. Thought McAlister was also fair unlike a couple of you. Said after half an hour we were the team that looked most likely, which isn't a thought that'd even cross the minds of certain other co-comms...Craig fucking Burley anyone?

This. Peter Grant also spoke very highly of the team and the manager post-match.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with Graeme. Yes, Anderson made a howler and left Clangers exposed but that doesn't mean the thick cunt had to bring down the greasy Greek cunt. All Langfield had to do was cover his near post. That was the only place a shot could have went. Samaras was heading away from goal and committing a foul like that against Celtic is only ever going to result in a red card (which I would have been shouting for had the roles been reversed tbh be honest). Even if Samaras had managed to squeeze the ball in at least we'd still have 11 cunts on the cunting park.

And agree re Celtic fans being cunts. I was at the fence as per and experienced their cuntishness first hand again. I saw one lad get spat on. Aye he was a mouthy cunt but that's just disgusting.

Speaking of cunts did anyone else sitting near or at the fence notice the jobsworth steward cunt itching for a fight? Antagonising anyone and everyone as if they were fucking Al-Qaeda whilst the police had a far more relaxed (sensible) approach to things? At the end he was manhandling some older guy oot the door up at the back of the SS Stand and inviting the old guy to "say it to his face" when he complained. Bully. I fucking hate bullies. So naturally I called him a jobsworth cunt. He ignored me. I assumed because I was much bigger than him and he'd much prefer to confront a smaller, older man to feel hard. Cunt.

Cunts.

POLICE were today investigating after a fire alarm was set off at Celtic’s hotel in Aberdeen.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon was left frustrated as his squad were woken in the early hours at the Copthorne Hotel in Huntly Street on Saturday.

Players, managers, staff and other guests were forced to evacuate the hotel after the alarm went off.

But Lennon, whose side won 2-0 against Aberdeen FC at Pittodrie hours later, claimed the disruption only further motivated his side.

He said: “It went off between 1.30 and 1.45 in the morning and it’s becoming a bit of a regular occurrence when we come here.

“It took some of the boys a wee bit of time to get over, but it fires you up.”

“It was freezing. There were a couple of elderly people out in the cold and some in wheelchairs and they were a little distraught.

“It wasn’t nice.”

A spokesman for the Copthorne Hotel said staff were advised not to reveal that the Hoops were staying at the four-star accommodation.

He said: “We had told our staff not to inform anyone, but I think the team were spotted coming into the hotel.

“They also went out for a walk later on, on Friday night.

“It would not be fair to say specifically that it was the Celtic team that were targeted, but this is the first time it has happened here.

“We had to have a full evacuation of the building and there were plenty other guests staying in the hotel.

“It was really disappointing and the police were called.”

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland confirmed that inquiries into the incident had taken place.

She said: “We were made aware of the incident at 2.50am on Saturday and attended the scene.”

A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: “We were called out to a fire alarm at the Copthorne Hotel.

“We were stood down as it was a false alarm.”

Speaking of cunts did anyone else sitting near or at the fence notice the jobsworth steward cunt itching for a fight? Antagonising anyone and everyone as if they were fucking Al-Qaeda whilst the police had a far more relaxed (sensible) approach to things? At the end he was manhandling some older guy oot the door up at the back of the SS Stand and inviting the old guy to "say it to his face" when he complained. Bully. I fucking hate bullies. So naturally I called him a jobsworth cunt. He ignored me. I assumed because I was much bigger than him and he'd much prefer to confront a smaller, older man to feel hard. Cunt.

Disappointing to hear but unsurprising. Many sad acts get attracted to positions like stewards and bouncers with the mistaken self-image of their adequacy in the physical confrontation department.

It's like golf club captains and moderators on certain (other) forums. People who are fuck all in real life gravitate to positions which are fuck all in real life but which, in their sad heads, provide "status" or "importance".

After doing a decent job on the day, bt sport's highlights package was fucking atrocious!

Didn't show either dons strike off the bar but showed all celtic's sclaffed shots off target. Then not a single mention of aberdeen afterwards, just straight back to talking about celtic and more of the champs league pish they started off the show talking about.  :hammer:

And they show the hun goals too.

Pricks.