Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Celtic

Saturday. 12:30 ko.

Sorry guys but this has got let down written all over it for me. Time and time again we've had big games and if we won we could have gone top. I believe there was one at Pittodrie last season and it was a massive let down. This is a real measure of the team this season and the management of DM McInnes. If we can grind out a result I'd be ecstatic and this is one of the poorer Celtic teams of recent times but I've been an Aberdeen fan for too long to get really confident about this one.

In

My Hoose

SS Stand next to the fence

Barbecue in the BoD of Don

Aberdeen 0-2 Celtic

Sack the board.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday. 12:30 ko.

Sorry guys but this has got let down written all over it for me. Time and time again we've had big games and if we won we could have gone top. I believe there was one at Pittodrie last season and it was a massive let down. This is a real measure of the team this season and the management of DM McInnes. If we can grind out a result I'd be ecstatic and this is one of the poorer Celtic teams of recent times but I've been an Aberdeen fan for too long to get really confident about this one.

I hear you brother. Time and time again in 'big' games, we haven't turned up and it's been a monumental let down. However, I do feel there is something different about this game for some reason. If we go at them, don't panic and just play the football we have done so far this season, I really think we can get a result. With Hayes, Pawlett, Flood and McGinn starting the season so brightly along with Robson and Jack, I don't see any reason why we can't get a result.

Looks like it could be very close to a sell out which just underlines that if you get a team on the park capable of doing something, then the fans will follow. Season ticket holders with unused under 12 seats have been urged to get in contact with the club so they can sell more.

In

Archie Simpsons/Pitt

Somewhere in the Sooth

Touring pubs

1-1

Zola

I believe the deal with Jack was that AFC requested, and Strak agreed to take him off at half time anyway, with a view to Saturday.

I think we have a chance if we play with the same mental attitude and toughness we did on Sunday, especially after the first minute.

Oot

Asleep

Hopefully I get up and will watch online

Depends on the weather

2-1 McGinn and Vernon

The above prediction does, of course, depend on whether the referee decides to send one of ours off to help the minks

Season ticket holders with unused under 12 seats have been urged to get in contact with the club so they can sell more.

I've returned a couple of U12 ST's that weren't getting used tomorrow, hopefully that'll put an extra 50 quid in Milne's hipper. I hope they do get sold on though, looks like we're going to have quite a support there.

:AFC2:

f**king unforgiveable to be caught out by a long ball over the top like that.

Samaras runs in slow motion and still got the better of Anderson.  Why the Flying f*ck did anderson look up at the linesman while trying to tackle him? play to the whistle you tit. you can check for offside when you know the danger's over.

I believe the deal with Jack was that AFC requested, and Strak agreed to take him off at half time anyway, with a view to Saturday.

I think we have a chance if we play with the same mental attitude and toughness we did on Sunday, especially after the first minute.

Oot

Asleep

Hopefully I get up and will watch online

Depends on the weather

2-1 McGinn and Vernon

The above prediction does, of course, depend on whether the referee decides to send one of ours off to help the minks

Told you  :hammer: