Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Barry Town fucked over

Couldn't give a fuck about them, and suspect any other Don on here that went there a right few years ago would be thinking the same..... fucking shite hole full of 24 carot gold arseholes

Was that the European tie back in the 90s? I went to the home leg only. Fit happened doon there?

As I read that link I had to keep in mind that this was the account of one man who was sacked by Lovering. There's 2 sides to every story although on the surface at least it does appear that the boy was bat shit crazy.

Was that the European tie back in the 90s? I went to the home leg only. Fit happened doon there?

As I read that link I had to keep in mind that this was the account of one man who was sacked by Lovering. There's 2 sides to every story although on the surface at least it does appear that the boy was bat shit crazy.

Shite hole full of inbred mongols.

One or two little incidents between the locals and friendly visiting Dons fans

I spent a year and half at RAF St Athan which is 5 miles up the road from Barry (Cardiff is a cracking night out btw) and whilst I met some right nuggets there I also met some really nice folk.  You get throbbers everywhere you go in my experience.