Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Golazo de McGinn

Can you just answer his question?

I too have no idea what McGinn's 'previous' is and for this 'debate' to end sooner it should either be revealed or declared as fiction.

Then we can go back to posting clips of his goals, the next coming on saturday

I think we already know the answer to the question  ;)

I don't care, we're top of the fucking league.

If, at some point in the future, we become no longer top of the fucking league, I will hold McGinn and his irresponsible behaviour entirely responsible for said situation; the thick Irish dick.

:rofl::thumbsup:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last. Some attempts at clarity. We MAY have a difference of opinion. I'm not saying he should be sacked if he celebrated. I didn't post this, as you can see if you read correctly. I'm saying it should be curtains if it was online him celebrating. Big difference.

Maybe you should be clearer then.  :wave:

Oooh,the depths that green tinged folks will go to unsettle anyone challenging their team.

McGinn is seen at the Killie game this week - naive, yes.

His agent posting the photo online - very naughty, yes and a half arsed effort to unsettle a team on an unbeaten run of 7 games and none conceded

They are obviously a bit jumpy of the challenge.

Good.

For McInnes to publicly out the agent as shiteing it from him says enough for me.

McInnes, completely unruffled publicly, privately must have been a little irritated.

McGinn will continue to be a fucking good player for us, anyone who thinks differently is mental.

But nice to see that the MSM in this neck of the woods feels the need to hae a wee jab at us. Thought it was a tap in for them to win the league?

• 11 months later...

Excellent words from McGinn in his post match interview with AFC.

"There is always an incentive to win every game. We are playing for a big club. We want to keep on improving. We are back at the stage where we are playing well and the confidence is high. We have had a number of clean sheets as well which is important. We have two home games coming up and we want to get the full points from those matches. It won't be easy but as I say we are full of confidence and we are playing at home.

"We just want to keep building on our good performances and see where it takes us.

"I would like to thank the fans for travelling down and spending their hard earned money to come down a week before Christmas to support us. The players really appreciate it. Keep up the support and hopefully we can keep the performances coming."

This to me is everything I want to hear from a player as a fan.  Keep up the great work McGinn and then hopefully after a successful season with us you'll have a summer you'll never forget ahead of you with NI :thumbsup:

Full interview here:

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/7189.php#.VngjbRF6HzJ