Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

St Johnstone 1-2 Aberdeen Highlights 18-8-2012

That's them working now.

Shame we only have the one camera angle as I'd like to see the two offside goals again properly.

Agreed, though great viewing nontheless. Best highlights ive seen in many a recent season. Hughes backheel for hayes effort was sublime. Keep it up guys!

Also, it looked like there was a player playing Crespo on for his second? Though, again the camera makes it difficult to tell.

It looks like Vern was offside for his first but his second looked fine to me. Also as has been mentioned he should have won us a penalty. A lot of strange decisions this weekend. We could and should have won that game far more comfortably. I'm hugely encouraged by how Fraser is doing. If he keeps this up he could easily be our best youngster since Jess. Then again I think similar has been said about a few of our youngsters over recent years.

Still, though.. encouraging. 

These are the best video highlights I've seen for many many a year. Living in NZ, my passion for the Dons has dropped dramatically over the past few years because it was just so friggin difficult to find the games online (actually easier to find online TV coverage than to find radio coverage!!). I tried RedTV for half a season, but it was a shambles, tbh - poor camera angles, poor commentary, poor streaming to the other side of the world. The YouTube channel is bloody brilliant. I can now watch extended highlights from ALL the games at a time that is sensible in NZ :-) Starting to enjoy the Dons again for the first time since we were in Europe vs Copenhagen, Bayern, Dnipro, etc.