Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

England v Scotland

Scotland to get 20,000 tickets for the game which can be reserved with Hampden "Season Ticket" which go on sale tomorrow

ENGLAND AWAY MATCH RESERVATION GUIDELINES

BACKGROUND

The English FA have invited the Scotland Men’s A Squad to take part in a special one-off exhibition match against England to celebrate their 150th Anniversary.

MATCH INFORMATION

International Challenge Match

ENGLAND v SCOTLAND

Wembley Stadium, LONDON

Wednesday 14 August 2013 – kick off time to be confirmed

TICKET PRICE(s)

The Ticket price(s) are still to be confirmed by the English FA.

TICKET ALLOCATION

The English FA have offered our Association the opportunity of up to 20,000 tickets.

In order to confirm our intention to use this full quantity of tickets (approx. 22% of the stadium) we cannot wait until June 2013 when we would normally apply the tickets to the away points levels after the Croatia match.

Therefore, we must gauge levels of demand now subject to the circumstance of this special one-off match.

Therefore 5,000 tickets have been protected and will be used in June 2013 after Croatia and applied in the normal away allocation process, where tickets are offered first to those members on 10 points, 9 points and so on until all tickets are allocated.

5,000 tickets is approx. 5.5% of the allocation of Wembley capacity and a standard UEFA away allocation.

RESERVATION PROCESS

The remaining 15,000 tickets can be reserved by Scotland Supporters Club members on a first come first served basis once they purchase a Scotland Season Ticket for the 2012/2013 World Cup Qualification campaign.

Members will be asked to indicate via a simple “tick box” process on-line if they wish to reserve an England ticket.

Members without an email or requiring Disabled Section access can call 0141 616 6196 / 7 / 8 / 9.

Members will also be asked to provide a credit or debit card to guarantee their reservation and for any other member on whose behalf they are purchasing a Scotland Season Ticket.

No payment will be taken at this time.

Once ticket prices are confirmed you will be contacted by email or telephone to advise when payment would be applied to your nominated credit or debit card. This will be approximately 7 days after notification. You will have the choice at that time to “opt out” of the process and cancel your reservation(s) otherwise payment will be taken on the due date. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Convenient timing to be be offering a national team season ticket with an auld enemy clash as the hook...or am i too cynical? or am i crediting the football authorities with too much intelligence?

It's a great idea.  One thing though, the SSC email says it's the first time they've done the season ticket, which is a white lie because I got it for the last campaign, and would be purchasing again anyway.  Makes perfect sense to me.

Great idea to get folk supporting Scotland, yes and as stated no different to the last campaign, so aye, yer most definitely cynical. Got fuck all to do with everything else that's going on and I despair at those of you that can't separate that. I can understand it but I completely disagree with it.

Great idea to get folk supporting Scotland, yes and as stated no different to the last campaign, so aye, yer most definitely cynical. Got fuck all to do with everything else that's going on and I despair at those of you that can't separate that. I can understand it but I completely disagree with it.

why? the money goes to different pockets does it? It now appears that AFC are the only ones who may not be unashamedly fucking us, but boycotting league football somehow makes more sense than boycotting the national team?

This current situation affects the entire Scottish game and is the work of the blazers at the SFA. giving them money, especially the bigger percentage of ticket price that national games and national season tickets gives them, is tantamount to offering them license to carry on with business as usual.

We are being cheated, lied to, and - in the specific instance of rangers - stolen from. and the governing body are responsible for that!

As I said, and I will say again, I understand it but don't agree with it. The Scotland football team for me is completely separate to domestic issues, it's a totally different matchday experience and I won't cut off my nose to spite my face to prove a point that doesn't need to be made. I have a young nephew I intend bringing to hampden during this campaign, do I deprive him of a wonderful experience just to make a political statement? We can't act like che Guevara all our fucking lives. Some things are far, far more important than the politics of a game of fuckin fitba.

As I said, and I will say again, I understand it but don't agree with it. The Scotland football team for me is completely separate to domestic issues, it's a totally different matchday experience and I won't cut off my nose to spite my face to prove a point that doesn't need to be made. I have a young nephew I intend bringing to hampden during this campaign, do I deprive him of a wonderful experience just to make a political statement? We can't act like che Guevara all our fucking lives. Some things are far, far more important than the politics of a game of fuckin fitba.

Well I'm not sure how my seeing it as both a matter of principle and common sense to decide not to give money to a thoroughly corrupt institution is quite the same as fighting an armed civil war to overthrow a fascist dictatorship, but like you say, there are more important things than football.

One of them is, as I've said, and you 'understand but disagree with', that where organisations are clearly corrupt and stealing from a person, that person has cause to stop contributing to the maintenance of the same corrupt system.

What I had hoped you'd explain, rather than just reiterate, was how the national team, and those who profit from it, is qualitatively different from the league to such a degree as that the implication is I am being unpatriotic for questioning the logic.

I remember going to Scotland games as a kid. I loved them (went as an adult too but didn't love them quite so much). I remember going to Aberdeen games as a kid and an adult. I loved them. None of that matters when the entire structure is rigged, our money is lining the pockets of fraudsters and gangsters, and any time we pay to attend a game knowing what we know now we are explicitly accepting the 'price' that our game is being sold for.

We can agree to disagree, as obviously we'll have to, but I can't pretend I don't hope that a new generation of fans won't be introduced to the game right now - not as if that means carrying on as if any part of it is business as usual.

The baw's burst. And there's little more important than conviction.

Whilst I completely agree with the mav's sentiment and reasoning I just wonder what it would now take to reverse that, because those self same cunts will be making the "changes" and will still be in charge on the Scottish fitba gravy train. Guys like Campbell Ogilvie, high office at Rangers followed by high office at the SFA. Come tae fuck, the deck is rigged and won't change if that cunt still draws a wage fae the governing body.

In a thread about England v Scotland, I don't particularly feel the need to explain my thinking as to why I should consider that I ought to boycott a game that has the ability to excite me as a football supporter, and many others besides.  There are plenty of other threads already where people including myself are making their thoughts clear on the situation.  Whilst the governing bodies and the media are allowing this situation to spin sensationally out of control, in being seen to be trying to accommodate Sevco in the league set-up, and resultantly spoiling preparations for the upcoming domestic football season, the one certainty, the one thing I can allow myself to look forward to over the coming months is being able to support Scotland. That is the Scottish football team, not Craig Levein, not the SFA, not Stewart Regan, not Campbell Ogilvie, Jim The GodFarry or Ernie feckin Walker, but the team and the players, in their quest to reach the World Cup, and to make a long-awaited (for me) trip to Wembley in what I expect will be one of the highlights of many a Scotland fan's football following life.

There's a recession on, people are struggling to get jobs and following football is a form of escapism for many whose daily lives are otherwise miserable.  I will not allow this political feeding frenzy to spoil my own desire to follow the national team.

Got my season ticket reserved in section D1, and then Wemberley awaits!  Really looking forward to this.  I think we have a good chance to do well in our group and then stick it to Roy's Boys.  Get in!

There's a recession on, people are struggling to get jobs and following football is a form of escapism for many whose daily lives are otherwise miserable.  I will not allow this political feeding frenzy to spoil my own desire to follow the national team.

I'm not really arsed about Scotland at all, but I think in this thread the sentiment behind your posts is right.  Football is important to so many, but sometimes people forget that the game is there for enjoyment.  Football is the best sport in the world, we all have our favourite football memories and the brilliant thing about it is that you know there will be so many more to come.  I don't think we should deprive ourselves of such moments.

I'm not really arsed about Scotland at all, but I think in this thread the sentiment behind your posts is right.  Football is important to so many, but sometimes people forget that the game is there for enjoyment.  Football is the best sport in the world, we all have our favourite football memories and the brilliant thing about it is that you know there will be so many more to come.  I don't think we should deprive ourselves of such moments.

Wholeheartedly agree, but it's a bit difficult when others are actively trying to ruin our game for us.  Personally, as much as it pains me to say it, i'm glad I don't live in Scotland anymore, the last few months have shown exactly why.

Wholeheartedly agree, but it's a bit difficult when others are actively trying to ruin our game for us.  Personally, as much as it pains me to say it, i'm glad I don't live in Scotland anymore, the last few months have shown exactly why.

I know, and I really can appreciate why folk do have the attitude of sacking the whole thing considering the current shenanigans.  I think my point was general, and not specifically about the huns situation - there seems to be a lot of people who spend a lot of their time watching and talking football but don't seem to take any enjoyment out of the game at all. 

This.

Got me a nice season ticket in B1 and i'm getting to go to Wembley with all my mates.

Happy days.

Not spending any money on the SFA until newco are dealt with properly.  They are all over this plan to rape the fans and dump newco into division 1.  They deserve nothing but contempt if they continue to attempt to push it through.

Why protect a team that are part of the problem why our National team is so shite?

I know, and I really can appreciate why folk do have the attitude of sacking the whole thing considering the current shenanigans.  I think my point was general, and not specifically about the huns situation - there seems to be a lot of people who spend a lot of their time watching and talking football but don't seem to take any enjoyment out of the game at all.

It was precisely why I raised the point about not living in Scotland.  Yes, I miss the emotional attachment that following my team gives (obviously severely tested over the past couple of seasons) but hell, I pick and choose what games to go to and can actually enjoy a game of football.

• 1 month later...