England v Scotland

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meme to GS:

Find some central defenders that CAN ACTUALLY FUCKING DEFEND! :hammer: :hammer:

(Or at least jump and head the ball?)

Was that an attempt at zonal marking? Didn't seem to be much of one or the other, either way it was bordering on the preposterous at every set piece.  A good team performance in terms of will to win, attitude, fight and a decent fist of attacking England let down by something that happens on the training ground essentially.  That's Strachan's bag, not the lads asked to carry out his instructions.

Raging I didn't get to see more than the last 15 mins.

Glad at least there was skme credibility in the result, but over all I can't help thinking the u-21 result is much more significant considering England were jammy as fuck and didn't play a full strength team (alledgedly).

Given how bad England's u-21s are, are our next crop of internationalists really so bad that they can get done 6 by them?? Hopefully just a total freak result, but given we have K Miller et al in the senior squad, I'd be hoping some u-21s are ready to step up.

I thought it was a great game, we should play them more often!

Thought we deserved a draw, we lost some poor goals - particularly the third one - where was the marking?

Great performance though and you can't fault Kenny Miller, excellent goal.

I couldn't believe how well he played!  :o  Best game i've ever seen him have.  Absolutely bossed their back line, held the ball and what a finish. Such composure.

Don't get me started on Shittaker though, fuck me. What a woeful excuse of a player. It amused me a lot that Snodgras was giving him shit from the first shite ball.

All in all, a great performance and just shows how much of a cunt Levein was.  That team has spirit, drive and best of all, passing ability!  Just the defence that needs sorting out.

I couldn't believe how well he played!  :o  Best game i've ever seen him have.  Absolutely bossed their back line, held the ball and what a finish. Such composure.

Don't get me started on Shittaker though, fuck me. What a woeful excuse of a player. It amused me a lot that Snodgras was giving him shit from the first shite ball.

All in all, a great performance and just shows how much of a cunt Levein was.  That team has spirit, drive and best of all, passing ability!  Just the defence that needs sorting out.

That's cause he is playing in a higher class league  :thumbsup: