Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

for those not yet in the know

Panathanikos

Atletico Madrid

Lokomotiv Moscow

FC Copenhagen

ABERDEEN

can't see us going any further, but four corners of Europe or what?!?

I heard top 3 go through. Stranger things have happened. 2 home wins and we could just get through

for those not yet in the know

Panathanikos

Atletico Madrid

Lokomotiv Moscow

FC Copenhagen

ABERDEEN

can't see us going any further, but four corners of Europe or what?!?

I heard top 3 go through. Stranger things have happened. 2 home wins and we could just get through

2 home wins would about guarantee us through. Teams finished 3rd in the groups last year with 4, 5 or 6 points.

Those are TOUGH teams. I cannae see a winner from any of those teams, regardless of who they are playing. We are the clear underdogs of this group, and if we can catch any of the other teams napping, we might just stand a chance.'

But folk like Lee Miller and Darren Mackie are gonna have to be fully awake for these matches, cos we're nae gonna get much small change fae these teams. We need to take whatever chances fall to us.

Its a great draw for us in terms of the fixtures. I think most of th eteams in our group are not setting their relative leagues on fire at the moment. A cheeky draw in Greece will set us up nicely. Loco and Copenhagen do not travel well as far as I have seen. Its defo not over, there is more drama to come. Only thing for sure is that we will get horsed in Madrid and 5000 dandies will not give a flying fuck  :thumbsup:

Its a great draw for us in terms of the fixtures. I think most of th eteams in our group are not setting their relative leagues on fire at the moment. A cheeky draw in Greece will set us up nicely. Loco and Copenhagen do not travel well as far as I have seen. Its defo not over, there is more drama to come. Only thing for sure is that we will get horsed in Madrid and 5000 dandies will not give a flying fuck  :thumbsup:

;D ;D

ha ha brilliant.

i really cannot wait for this. never been abroad with the dandies before

;D ;D

ha ha brilliant.

i really cannot wait for this. never been abroad with the dandies before

Perhaps not, but you have been a broad.

Think every team, bar Copenhagen, have had indifferent seasons.  I think Copenhagen may be one of the tougher games, as they're really experienced in Europe.

Panathinaikos - Played 4 - Won 2 - Drawn - 2 - Lost 1 (4th)

Lokomotiv Moscow - P 26 - W 11 - D 6 - L 9 (6th)

FC Copenhagen - P 12 - W - 7 - D 4 - L 1 (1st)

Atletico Madrid - P 7 - W 3 - D 2 - L 2 (6th)

Aberdeen - P 9 - W 3 - D 2 - L 4 (8th

Think every team, bar Copenhagen, have had indifferent seasons.  I think Copenhagen may be one of the tougher games, as they're really experienced in Europe.

Panathinaikos - Played 4 - Won 2 - Drawn - 2 - Lost 1 (4th)

Lokomotiv Moscow - P 26 - W 11 - D 6 - L 9 (6th)

FC Copenhagen - P 12 - W - 7 - D 4 - L 1 (1st)

Atletico Madrid - P 7 - W 3 - D 2 - L 2 (6th)

Aberdeen - P 9 - W 3 - D 2 - L 4 (8th

Panathinaikos are doing really well then - played 4, but got 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss!!!!

Yeah true. If we were to play any of these guys a couple of months ago, we'd get a new arsehole ripped on our backsides. But it's amazing what two months difference makes to a side's confidence. Who's to say these sides are firing on all cylinders at the moment. Our defence seems to be running on pure adrenalin at the moment, and are fuckin awesome! If Mackie, Lovell and Miller can get their respective arses in gear, then we could stand a fighting chance. Come on ... we've got one of the fastest teams in Scotland, and are the SPL's masters at counter-attacking football. Surely that's gotta count for something against a team like Locomotiv who've scored 35 goals this season ... but lost 35 too!