Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Well v Dons - Sco Cup QF

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with everything posted so far. Haven't seen Brown make a dick of it for their goal but he did play very well.

Consi is growing every week, Reynolds was good, Robertson was good, Vernon was outstanding as left back, left wing and striker.

Arnason was a colossus.

Just a thought, I thought FF was no bad today but fuck me we missed him.   

Nervy ending, but an exciting game.

Motherwell fans are wankers.

That is all.

I thought the same when they booed Fyvie as he got stretchered off. Like he dived or something. I hope they're fucking ashamed after seeing it again. 

I thought the same when they booed Fyvie as he got stretchered off. Like he dived or something. I hope they're fucking ashamed after seeing it again.

Clapped of Lasley, booed Fyvie. All very audible on TV. SCUM.

I bet they were giving Brown stick too as per the last time I was there and sitting amongst them (freebie). Disgrace.

Not sure what Reynolds did wrong other than play for them once.

What a day, great to see such a superb support, vocal from first to last.  Even better to see that support rewarded with a great performance and a win. Cracking game too with more excitement and drama than half a dozen games.

Hopefully Jack and Fyvie aren't out for too long, although maybe will give Pawlett a chance for a few games.

Still buzzing now, and delighted I decided to take today off  :wino:

Great result. Fallon took his goals well and I thought for 70 minutes, we were well on top and deserved to be 2 up. Lost our way in the last 20 with Fyvie being a big miss in the centre of the park. Disgraceful 'tackle' and one which could put Fyvie oot for a while, fingers crossed its not that serious though. Megginson should have finished the game as a contest after a good dummy by Arnie in the second half. Brown did well for the penalty and had a good save in the last minute but was badly at fault for their goal. Thankfully it didn't cost us though and otherwise, he had a very good game. Have to say, I am very impressed with Brown. Considine is really becoming a big player in our team and him and Reynolds seem to suit each other, both had excellent games yesterday. Arnason and Fyvie played really well as Fallon.

I know Cb doesn't like to court controversy and normally I don't have an issue with him doing so.  That said anyone else find his attitude towards lasleys challenge really cringey both after the game and on sportscene?

No happy Broon has effectively excused the cunt for what was a cunt of a challenge.