Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Anderson signs back on at club....

No dave min I Dinna think Darren Mackie is a Legend,no that's u making ur own assumptions about what i think but what does it matter what I think as ur a "club legend" urself and seem to know it all anyway!!!!

Others have made valid statements only to be shot down in flames too!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just from this post it's clear that you've not seen many games in recent years.

I will quite happily retract everything I've said and apologise on here if Russell proves me wrong. I hope he does, but I really doubt one CD is going to make a difference (one swallow doesn't make a spring)

We'd have been better spending time trying to find an experienced and talented playmaker/ full back(s).

Actually what we really need is the next Chairman Dick, or Chris Anderson.

I will quite happily retract everything I've said and apologise on here if Russell proves me wrong. I hope he does, but I really doubt one CD is going to make a difference (one swallow doesn't make a spring)

We'd have been better spending time trying to find an experienced and talented playmaker/ full back(s).

Actually what we really need is the next Chairman Dick, or Chris Anderson.

If we didn't have Anderson we'd have no cover at the back. Arnason can play there but is wasted. Reynolds is fucking off to finally crack England so next season if fit Russell is going to start every game. Like it or not there was no way we could pass on a player of his ability. I'm sure he'll prove to be as solid as he ever was.

If we didn't have Anderson we'd have no cover at the back. Arnason can play there but is wasted. Reynolds is fucking off to finally crack England so next season if fit Russell is going to start every game. Like it or not there was no way we could pass on a player of his ability. I'm sure he'll prove to be as solid as he ever was.

I hope to fuck you're right and I'm wrong!

However I worry he'll only look good because the rest will be so poor ,both in our team and the other bottom 6-ers like us, and we will make fuck-all progress.

I hope to fuck you're right and I'm wrong!

However I worry he'll only look good because the rest will be so poor ,both in our team and the other bottom 6-ers like us, and we will make fuck-all progress.

Better to have one player look good in a  poor (your word) defence than a player who looks poor in a poor defence though surely?