🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

FAO Manc Don and others

Bobby Connor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOOM!

War huh?  Don't they have to be declared? I'm sure i would remember fighting in one.  I used to use the hat all the time as it was the only site i could get on on the work internet.  It changed its firewall type thing and voila i could get on DT.  Took me all off a day to realise that folk actually discussed and debated over here as opposed to "you dont agree then your a cunt" and if you did it to nic-nac you got banned.  I cant help but suspect that some hatters are miffed at the total apathy towards their opinions that is felt over here.

My problem with the other two sites was essentially Stand Free Ed and LS being two outstandingly obnoxious people. But wading through page after page of self-indulgent chattering on every thread is nothing to do with AFC.

Having different sites filters out most of the pish and if it wasn't for DT i'd have zero interest in going online to talk to folk about this abortion of a football club.

you're all awful enough to speak to in person as it is ffs!!  :wave:

My problem with the other two sites was essentially Stand Free Ed and LS being two outstandingly obnoxious people. But wading through page after page of self-indulgent chattering on every thread is nothing to do with AFC.

Having different sites filters out most of the pish and if it wasn't for DT i'd have zero interest in going online to talk to folk about this abortion of a football club.

you're all awful enough to speak to in person as it is ffs!!  :wave:

You miss us pretty bad eh?