Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

If the club were serious...

..then they wouldn't have re-hired Leighton but spent the money on players.

They wouldn't have given the fat orange balloon a contract extension.

They wouldn't have employed Willie Miller when his wages would have been better spent on players.

They would not have employed Miller's mate, Craig Fife Fuck, as a scout.

They wouldn't have an extraordinary number of non-productive staff on the books all draining resource that could have been spent on players.

They would have tried to increase customer numbers, not devastate it beyond redemption.

It's obvious that football, "the product" is not Milne's priority. He lied to us at the Capitol. Add to the list here.

- Strengthen the squad when we reaped the rewards of the Euro run instead of letting the squad crumble.

That's the turning point. Everyone could see his ambitions for the club when none of it was reinvested into the first team. I will be forever left wondering what if, because no club outside the old firm have had an opportunity like it. Fuck, even the old firm cunts were proud of us. For that Milne you are a cunt.

That's the turning point. Everyone could see his ambitions for the club when none of it was reinvested into the first team. I will be forever left wondering what if, because no club outside the old firm have had an opportunity like it. Fuck, even the old firm cunts were proud of us. For that Milne you are a cunt.

Yes and particularly the bit in bold.

The other point is that Miller also has responsibility for youth development, it appears that has been revamped. Maybe it is time for him to fall on his sword but above all, money. The team needs investment or there simply won't fucking be one.

The problem here is that I very much doubt they'd have bought better players.

Me neither but if, as he said, Milne's priority was always going to be "the product", his actions totally contradict this: -

the wasted time and expense with Kingswells

the incredibly poor managerial appointments

the increasing debt

the negligence of Pittodrie

1.5 non-productive staff to every 1 member of the football staff

the hiring of a useless DoF for political reasons only

the lack of investment of the £2.2 MILLION profit

sanctioning a £600,000 feasibility study

granting a contract extension to a man who was never going to get another gig

allowing numerous coaches and scouts coming out of our arse

tolerating the divisive PR which alienated the fans, which he then admitted in writing

He's been selling us down the river. He lied to us in the Capitol in 1996.

That's my interpretation and always has been. Milne is, as far as AFC is concerned, a cancer.