Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibs v Aberdeen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs protestors invited to talks by club

Leaders of a planned protest by Hibs fans have been invited to talks by the club's managing director.

Fans had planned a protest outside the club's Easter Road ground on Sunday. Hibs are currently bottom of the Scottish Premier League and many fans are unhappy with the performance of manager Colin Calderwood.

Managing director Fyfe Hyland said: “We are here to listen and engage constructively with supporters. We understand why they are frustrated and angry. We share that frustration. We are supporters too.”

In the 38 games since Calderwood took over, Hibs have lost 22 times. He says that Hibs have the quality needed to improve this record.

Calderwood said: “I'd feel more pressure if I didn't look at my group of players and think that we have an excellent squad. We have an outstanding chance of winning this match on Sunday and I think we have an outstanding chance of progressing forward.”

Hibs play Aberdeen on Sunday.

Seems like the only way we're not going to go down is if hibs retain calderwood. How many shots on target today? All that seemed to be on live text was hibs keeper flapping or Vernon offside.

I hope Stewart Milne is happy with the club he's "built".

THat would also be Foster offside and Gonzalez flapping. 

THat would also be Foster offside and Gonzalez flapping.

Foster and Vernon were bordering on the criminal with the amount of times they were offside.  Absolutely woeful.  As was the rest of the game. Clark... pish, not helped by how little his team mates tried to get the ball out to him but when they did... deary me. Foster tries to do too much too often when the simple pass would be better, his eagerness to blame everyone else for his own mistakes was also baffling.

Horrendously poor standard of football. I'm just amazed we weren't the worst side on the park. I couldn't bring myself to say we were the better side; that would intimate some level of competency.

Cannot believe I parted wih £22 for that pish. No wonder people are deserting the game in droves.  Brown really is a negative fucker. Playing for a draw against the side bottom of the league was a fucking joke. Cannot see myself attending many games while he is in charge.