Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Inverness

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so nice to hear dons fans commentating, love northsounds matchday commentary this season. Certainly sounds like we're completely in control. Fingers crossed we keep it up in the first half. No mackie?  :wave:

3.53pm, first half, had a small alcoholic beverage Manc  ???

What is wrong with Mawene? Granted it was only highlights that I have seen of his performances so far (so they might not show his full game, if he has one) but he looks more of a liability than Zander! Caught out so many times in the Caley game that I would shudder to think if they still had Rooney we would not of walked away with 3 points.

Mawene looks like a liability on about 4 or 5 occasions in those! Nice first goal and lovely finish by Vernon. Arneson was unlucky not to score too.

Did look a a bit shaky at times, especially when he left the ball to Gonzo who was caught in no mans land, Foster should have kicked both their arses for that one!

Mawene has been pretty good so far. Reads the game well and is usually dominant in the air. He took a couple of hefty knocks yesterday which seemed to slow him down. His mistake for the goal came soon after he was injured in a tackle, so perhaps that had a bearing. Should have been subbed earlier though, as he was obviously struggling.

So - are we officially nae shite again? And should I bother my arse to go to a game when I'm hame in October?

Jute says it was the best game in years! I reckoned that he must be speaking shite - but then realised it wasn't much of a statement, considering how bad we've been for, well, more than a year  :-\

Or, conversly if Jute says something positive, it must be taken onboard? ;) Even when he's pished he doesn't say positive things about the games. :D

Does Megginson do ANYTHING apart from dive? It's embarrassing having a player flop around like he does.

Good three points. Magennis did well setting up the 1st, Vernon the 2nd, but fuck me every goal in that game was gifted by defence rather than created by attack.

Looks like it could've been any scoreline at all, this way or that. Nice to see the luck go our way for a change!

Mawene has been pretty good so far. Reads the game well and is usually dominant in the air. He took a couple of hefty knocks yesterday which seemed to slow him down. His mistake for the goal came soon after he was injured in a tackle, so perhaps that had a bearing. Should have been subbed earlier though, as he was obviously struggling.

Can't say that's been my impression. Not convinced by him at all.