Wind turbines in Aberdeen Bay

mizer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-17826561

Tycoon Donald Trump has said he was "lured" into building a £1bn golf resort in Scotland with assurances that a nearby wind farm would not go ahead.

Two things:

(1) It wouldn't surprise me at all if Scottish Politicians have duped Trump, in order to get him to build his course, but

(2) Trump is a successful businessman, why didn't he get it in writing that the wind farm wouldn't be built?

I suspect both sides won't come out of this smelling of roses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-17826561

Two things:

(1) It wouldn't surprise me at all if Scottish Politicians have duped Trump, in order to get him to build his course, but

(2) Trump is a successful businessman, why didn't he get it in writing that the wind farm wouldn't be built?

I suspect both sides won't come out of this smelling of roses.

when asked to provide statistical evidence to back up his claims, the best trump could come up with was, "I am the evidence."

Why anyone would countenance what the buffoon says is beyond me. As for being lured here, he's been on an ego-trip from day one. It was his own bloody idea.

when asked to provide statistical evidence to back up his claims, the best trump could come up with was, "I am the evidence."

Why anyone would countenance what the buffoon says is beyond me. As for being lured here, he's been on an ego-trip from day one. It was his own bloody idea.

Exactly. Quite why the Parliament are entertaining him and his views I'm not quite sure.  I hope they asked him some probing questions about the shit he spouts but I won't hold my breath.

In a way he is behaving like Rangers, attempting to bully the authorities into doing what he wishes without thought to due process, evidence, public opinion or any grace what so ever

I was not going to ask but why are you taking photos of men bending down in woods/parks

I think Mizer's compiling a report on illegal aliens and wants them deported back to Durkadurkastan so he's collecting evidence to pass to the relevant authorities. Basically the same reason you do it.

I was not going to ask but why are you taking photos of men bending down in woods/parks

If you can read its the ground of my work -  and two Dundee junkies were looking for some drugs they had thrown over the hedge probably as they had seen a police car. I found this quite funny and detrimental to the image of Dundee so took the photo.

article-0-12C341E8000005DC-981_306x493.jpg

I think Mizer's compiling a report on illegal aliens and wants them deported back to Durkadurkastan so he's collecting evidence to pass to the relevant authorities. Basically the same reason you do it.

Good job he is not looking for a complete fanny then otherwise I would have give him your address.