Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Flair striker

So as CB stated in his interview, we are looking at getting a flair striker in. Personally, I don't see the forwards as an area of priority. Who would you realistically see/like to see come in? From having a quick look at other boards, it appears McFadden is a popular choice, though I very much doubt he would take a drop in wages to come to us.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said, those are my thoughts on the matter too, just including what had been mentioned elsewhere.

exactly why i never go near the lesser aberdeen message boards. too much lunatic gibberish to wade through.

do think a creative attacker is vital. no idea who it would be but as things are i don't see where our goals are going to come from.

maybe paton will have a breakthrough year though.

• 3 weeks later...

1511: FOOTBALL - Oldham Athletic striker Warren Feeney has left the club, only 24 hours after rejecting a move to Plymouth Argyle. Feeney, 30, had one year left on his Latics contract, which has now been terminated.

Worth a look? I know not exactly the flair striker which I'm sure we're all dreaming of, but I thought he was decent when he was at United.

1511: FOOTBALL - Oldham Athletic striker Warren Feeney has left the club, only 24 hours after rejecting a move to Plymouth Argyle. Feeney, 30, had one year left on his Latics contract, which has now been terminated.

Worth a look? I know not exactly the flair striker which I'm sure we're all dreaming of, but I thought he was decent when he was at United.

To be honest, I'd prefer to slice my bollocks off with a rusty blade and wear them like a pair of earings.

Clark/ Folly/ Fyvie or any other injured player might be back in time for the Hearts game?

My money is on this. Although we were told that Clark and Fyvie would be back for the Celtic game so this isn't something I'm going to wet myself over. I fucking hate Charlie Allan.  :hammer: