• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I didn't want to say that earlier but yeah was last week I saw it ana

I suppose if he signs he will be joining a league club (barring a miraculous Berwick comeback) but it's a helluva drop in standard. By all accounts was honking for Yinited in the past year though.

I didn't want to say that earlier but yeah was last week I saw it ana

I suppose if he signs he will be joining a league club (barring a miraculous Berwick comeback) but it's a helluva drop in standard. By all accounts was honking for Yinited in the past year though.

It was mentioned by a few of the Cove fans at their game with East Kilbride. Apparently he has been told latest injury means he is no longer able to play full time so is dropping down to play part time. No idea if that is true but what they were claiming last week.

It was mentioned by a few of the Cove fans at their game with East Kilbride. Apparently he has been told latest injury means he is no longer able to play full time so is dropping down to play part time. No idea if that is true but what they were claiming last week.

If that's the case then I fully expect him to be offered a contract by McInnes.

Thing which makes me laugh about Mr Fyvie is he's a two time Cup winning player after success with Wigan Athletic in 2013 and Hibernian 2016 so don't think he'll be too bothered what supporters of him think given one will probably finish off his career achieving more than most at Aberdeen while McInnes is in charge!!

• 3 years later...