Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Paul Hartley

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not well said at all, comparing greats like Bell, Strachan etc with Zerouali to try and demonstrate a point that even began as nonsense, is, well nonsense.

But like most of your threads MT, it is all about opinions, mainly yours.

are you FREAKIN kiddin me?

i was not originally comparing them ability wise, which i thought would have been obvious

i was using them as examples of another type of player who doesnt contribute to the game all that much, but is capable of genius and something that the other 10 players on the park arent capable of

are you FREAKIN kiddin me?

i was not originally comparing them ability wise, which i thought would have been obvious

i was using them as examples of another type of player who doesnt contribute to the game all that much, but is capable of genius and something that the other 10 players on the park arent capable of

Strachan and Bell etc did not contribute much to the games they played at all.

Genius.

Strachan and Bell etc did not contribute much to the games they played at all.

Genius.

Bell was mainly used as sub or for certain games as he could not contribute 90 minutes

But for the 10th time how thick are you

we were not comparing these players for who is best but comparing then as that type of player who can turn a game with a touch of genius

but at the same time might not turn it on the rest of the game.

I mentioned some very skilful players at the club as an example

anyway that was not the question it was

CAN WE AFFORD TO CARRY HARTLEY WHEN HE IS NOT CONTRIBUTING IN A FOOTBALLING SENSE

my answer for now is yes but some of you don't like the question so are trying to derail the topic as usual

i dont believe youre as thick as youre making out in this thread, instead im choosing to believe youre the ringleader on here, the LS if you will.

its your job to drum up interest and keep the posts coming

dont worry, ill help you out there, because ill continually offer "outside the box" views on all things AFC and ill continously pummel you and anyone else in an engagement of differing opinions

turd

i dont believe youre as thick as youre making out in this thread, instead im choosing to believe youre the ringleader on here, the LS if you will.

its your job to drum up interest and keep the posts coming

dont worry, ill help you out there, because ill continually offer "outside the box" views on all things AFC and ill continously pummel you and anyone else in an engagement of differing opinions

turd

:lolabove: The hits just keep on coming!!

MT, you may be thick to planetary proportions but I'm glad you'r back!! :thumbsup:

MT, do you realise that you have yet to find one person to actually agree with you on Hartley yet in this thread?! 

You are talking absolute rubbish.

what, so you think because the majority dont agree, then i must be wrong?

i do feel that m original point has been dragged and stretched all over the place, but the fact remains

he's not anywhere near the player he was and i seriously question the guys physical contribution to our games

if no-one else notices that as theyre so blinded by his inspiration, thats fine

i do feel that m original point has been dragged and stretched all over the place, but the fact remains

he's not anywhere near the player he was and i seriously question the guys physical contribution to our games

if no-one else notices that as theyre so blinded by his inspiration, thats fine

Everyone agrees that he isn't the player he was, but we shouldn't be blinded by that (like you are).  Again, you come off with your holier than thou attitude to judging players' ability though.  Out of interest, how many games have you been to this season to make that judgement?  Who in our squad should be there before him?  Is his contribution so little in your opinion that a central midfielder should be top of our shopping list?

When our managers disagree and when the majority of support turning up week in week out disagree then yes, you are wrong and appear to be attention seeking with "controversial" opinions again.

:lolabove:

That's exactly what it is, I've been blinded by his inspiration!! Brilliant! I may not read anything better all day.

im not bein funny mate

the fact no-one else sees what im saying is not remotely surprising

im incredibly, incredibly perceptive, thats how i do.

dont feel bad, im sure youre all good at something else

Everyone agrees that he isn't the player he was, but we shouldn't be blinded by that (like you are).  Again, you come off with your holier than thou attitude to judging players' ability though.  Out of interest, how many games have you been to this season to make that judgement?  Who in our squad should be there before him?  Is his contribution so little in your opinion that a central midfielder should be top of our shopping list?

When our managers disagree and when the majority of support turning up week in week out disagree then yes, you are wrong and appear to be attention seeking with "controversial" opinions again.

yawn yawn yawn

if i voice my opinion, im attention seeking?

suck me.

im right, 100%.

it doesnt matter how many games ive been to or how many games ive seen, so shove that argument right up your arse

ive seen enough to form my opinion, simple.