🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Callum Davidson

Jute

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he's a rb dave.

Good news if true. Is he not a left back too? A position last filled by Alan Maybury

Unless I've been caught up in an epic banter fishing trip you're both wrong.

Maybury is a right back. Davidson left.

Apologies if I've made myself look daft and you can both go about your business as you were.

In our present position, I would happily take any short term fixes that were going.  I think if short term fixes can help us survive till the end of the season then we can hopefully put a proper plan of action in place next season and move out of the transitional period preceeding the transitional period which followed the pre-tranisitional period and we can once again become a football team. 

:AFC2:

I have a lot of sympathy with that bobo, but I think we should see if Broon can get a bit of the old Zander back, Ifil, I fear, is set for a jag in the paw . . . .

:lolabove:

I think Diamond has always been pretty poor. He just had very good potential if he managed to get the fuck ups out of his game and has never realised it.

He was the type of guy that next to Anderson helping him through games flourished but when he's the main guy and should be helping out those around him he can't handle the responsibility and is prone to more fuck ups.

He's also a cunt. Anyone that is told by one of the games greatest ever defenders that he still has a lot to learn and he could help him with it and retorts with something along the lines of "that jumper is terrible" deserves all he gets.

:lolabove:

I think Diamond has always been pretty poor. He just had very good potential if he managed to get the fuck ups out of his game and has never realised it.

He was the type of guy that next to Anderson helping him through games flourished but when he's the main guy and should be helping out those around him he can't handle the responsibility and is prone to more fuck ups.

He's also a cunt. Anyone that is told by one of the games greatest ever defenders that he still has a lot to learn and he could help him with it and retorts with something along the lines of "that jumper is terrible" deserves all he gets.

Agree. He'd be the first one out the door if i had my way and Langfield would be right behind him.

Jist that he says it will be safety first for the foreseeable future, shore up the defence, maybees sneek a goal.

Just saying, like.

wasn't doubting you man, just hadn't heard that myself