Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jimmy's Dross....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nae wonder we are in the state we are in just now when we are wanking ourselfs dry over 1 lucky win, Dicky D would be turning in his grave if he knew this is how far we would sink

To be fair to Dicky D, it's only you who's having a wank over our lucky 1-0 win over Bohemians,

No harm in reminiscing in one of our better memories of recent years, I think most fans are acutely aware we haved moved on from Calderwood, hopefully we will be equally aware of the absence of Mark McGhee.

It is not the dewy eyed reminiscing I am bored of. It is the constant sniping at each other. We are in a shit state and have a new manager that we should all be getting behind, which I assuming we all will, and still the same arguements and petty point scoring about our ex ex manager continues unabated. Its been covered on all the forums over and over again and the same points are raised again and again and it is quite tedious now, in my opinion.

Aye I realise that but it doesn't help that you all raise to the bait though. :thumbsup:

Every site needs bams, he would cease to be one and cease to have any function whatsoever if we didn't. Bams need fed.

I'm clinging to the hope it's just a laugh and stoney isn't being remotely serious, the other possibilty doesn't bear contemplation.

Think the QOS video is on there as an example of Jimmy's dross?

Copenhagen result is arguably one of the best results/performances in recent memory, maybe ever, who knows? Interesting though how poor we've got and how they are now in the last 16 of the Champions League. I would be intrigued to know if they replaced their manager since then, had funds released etc?

And someone thought my memory was fxcked?

There was loads to talk about. On top of that win we reached 2 domestic semi-finals and in our next European game one of the biggest teams in the world had to fight hard to get a draw.

Aye shame most of it was talked about for the wrong reasons

And remind me how those two semi finals went? Conceding 8 goals against two lesser teams! Brilliant stuff.

Semi finals and top 6 finishes a legacy that will soon be forgotton.

Aye shame most of it was talked about for the wrong reasons

And remind me how those two semi finals went? Conceding 8 goals against two lesser teams! Brilliant stuff.

Semi finals and top 6 finishes a legacy that will soon be forgotton.

Why ?