Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jimmy's Dross....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the QOS video is on there as an example of Jimmy's dross?

Copenhagen result is arguably one of the best results/performances in recent memory, maybe ever, who knows? Interesting though how poor we've got and how they are now in the last 16 of the Champions League. I would be intrigued to know if they replaced their manager since then, had funds released etc?

Amazing what happens when you have to win a game of football =)

Thank fuck we didnt need a draw

If by 'had to win' you mean in order to progress to the next round of the tournament then maybe we should qualify that statement using other related terms such as 'Queens Park', 'Queen of the South' and maybe 'Dunfermline'.

Aye awsome stuff indeed.

9 goals in 8 games, with 1 win en-route - despite having 4 games at home!

Excitings times indeed - I prefer to see us win games, but if drawings your thing than maybes we should have kept calderwood :)

That's it, take a slice of what happened and claim it to be the whole story.

If you'd told me that night that in 3 years we'd be sitting bottom of the league in the absolute shambles we are currently in i'd have laughed in your face.

I'm fairly certain that's what I told the post-it note wavers what would happen if they went ahead with their laughable quest to get McGhee in the hot seat.

Aye awsome stuff indeed.

Excitings times indeed - I prefer to see us win games, but if drawings your thing than maybes we should have kept calderwood :)

Your "arguments" get more tenuous by the day Stoney.

Please just give it up, eh? It could only ever entertain an absolute imbecile.

That's entertainment. Getting pumped that is, congas during humpings, that is what football is all about.

lol Not what i was saying............But it is what you were saying! Dont make the past 10 years out to be anything else than the dissaster it has been.

As a football club over the past 15 years we have been a failure, an abject one at that. We had a couple of above average seasons where we finished 3rd but apart from that - on the whole, over the course of a season we have been shite. All of our managers have failed on some level. Some more than others. But saying a manager who spent the best part of 4 million quid and swapped one of our top scorers is the same as a manager who has had to rely on Youngstars and free transfers is warper beyond belief.

No wonder the club is in such a state.

27 years ago today:

_45888090_mcghee-super-cup.jpg

What a fucking team.

I don't like to speak ill of the dead but this picture would lend itself to Porterfield being the worst. Having a large part of those resources available and still fucking it up is unforgivable.

But it's Alex Miller for me.

Ebbe was a mystery, Paterson was a drunk, McGhee was really shit but at least I thought (and in McGhee's case knew) they gave a shit. Miller treated us with contempt. Cunt.

What a fucking team.

I don't like to speak ill of the dead but this picture would lend itself to Porterfield being the worst. Having a large part of those resources available and still fucking it up is unforgivable.

Aye, and is the reason I contemplated Porterfield in the Worst Manager poll. He perhaps wasn't the worst manager in the sense that we had long unbeaten runs under him but he was a man who massively mis-understood and under rated the club and the league it was competing in. 

3 years today:

If you'd told me that night that in 3 years we'd be sitting bottom of the league in the absolute shambles we are currently in i'd have laughed in your face.

If we somehow went on to win the championship and then the champions league I still wouldnt be surprised to see us sitting bottom the space of a couple of seasons  ::)

aww, its bitter-sweet for me watching that

AMAZING memories of a fantastic night, but my how the mighty have fallen

it's wrong, wrong that we're so dire now after watching those highlights back

lee miller dominating, setting everything up.

just the whole team with a real zip about them

gutted.

aww, its bitter-sweet for me watching that

AMAZING memories of a fantastic night, but my how the mighty have fallen

it's wrong, wrong that we're so dire now after watching those highlights back

lee miller dominating, setting everything up.

just the whole team with a real zip about them

gutted.

Was it really mighty? I loved that result and the European run but it was proceeded by a 3-0 pumping at Fir Park and then a draw at fkn Gretna.

Aye awsome stuff indeed.

So fucking what? it was the best European run for over 25 years...or however long. Get over it.....

....yes QoTs etc was shite but for fuck sake enjoy the fact that we were fucking awesome for a while.