Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Pa Broon & Archie - confirmed on 2.5 year deals

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chick Young now reporting this on Radio Scotland. Odds down to 4/5 but sounds like he's got no more information than just what's been posted here and elsewhere.  Says he's trying to get in touch with some people to get more info...

Richard Gordon saying he's heard similar. i.e. he read Mad today as well...

Chick Young now reporting this on Radio Scotland. Odds down to 4/5 but sounds like he's got no more information than just what's been posted here and elsewhere.  Says he's trying to get in touch with some people to get more info...

Richard Gordon saying he's heard similar. i.e. he read Mad today as well...

Richard Gordon posts on an inferior site not known as Mad :o

I've played fitba against him and concur he is a prick. However the deflected goal off his arse was amusing.  :thumbsup:

Could you not have hit his face  ???

Actually come to think of it, very little difference.

Take the little prick out next time Jay, and I don't mean for a romantic meal ;)

Is Knox expected to be his number two or is there going to be a younger assistant for Brown to show the ropes to?

At this stage its still tainted by that Chic young exclusive tag but they suggested that Knox may not wish to come with. That may leave the way open for an apprentice should Brown accept the offer.

Guest leith_red

At this stage its still tainted by that Chic young exclusive tag but they suggested that Knox may not wish to come with. That may leave the way open for an apprentice should Brown accept the offer.

Start off with 16 candidates and set them different tasks each week, with one of them being fired, till we're left with one 'winner'?

What's the problem with Knox anyway?

Is it because he got abuse after Fergie left?

Glasgow Don pretty much summed it up, but Knox is very pally with McGhee and I would imagine MM warned him off us.  It would appear Knox really isn't keen but Brown is.  The Guardian have the story and already have Jim Leighton heading back to work at Pittodrie.

so we know that Milne has a Range Rover with plate SM 77 but does he or does he not have a Bently with reg SM 21

He does have a Bentley of that shape and colour, can't remember what the number of the reg is but it is definitely SM. The Glasgow Reds vengabus were next to his motor near Ibrox last year I think, Milne was driving.

No quotes contained and lifted from today's online Sun.

ABERDEEN have sounded out Craig Brown as they step up their search for a new boss - but SunSport understands he WON'T be heading to Pittodrie.

Dons director of football Willie Miller made contact with Brown - their first choice to replace sacked Mark McGhee - yesterday.

But he couldn't sell the 70-year-old on a move to Pittodrie.

Scotland Under-21 boss Billy Stark and Raith gaffer John McGlynn remain on the radar and Miller will now explore other options.

Meanwhile, Phil Brown insists he'll give the Dons something to sing about if he gets the job.

Brown - who grabbed a microphone and sang to the Hull fans after keeping them in the Premiership in 2009 - said: "In the interim there needs to be stability at Aberdeen but once the present situation is turned around then it is time to plough on."