Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Films

manc_don

On 16/07/2023 at 10:37, manc_don said:

She said, which is all about the Harvey Weinstein sexual predator cases. To this day, it’s a great bit of journalism and why we need investigative journalism. excellent film.

Tremendous film, well worth a watch 

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

Probably regret saying this, but work has organised $10 tickets which include the film, cocktail and snacks. Seemed too good to pass 😬 so will be watching in a week or so’s time.

You do realise that if you passed. you'd be $10 better off 😉

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, manc_don said:

Probably regret saying this, but work has organised $10 tickets which include the film, cocktail and snacks. Seemed too good to pass 😬 so will be watching in a week or so’s time.

That's a great deal - let me know if you enjoy 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/08/2023 at 08:10, Goldie03 said:

That's a great deal - let me know if you enjoy 😊

Have to say, I fucking loved that film. We hired out the screen so was like watching with a bunch of mates. Think the blokes possibly laughed harder than the women, although most of the women had seen it at least once. Very well cast and great references to other films.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2023 at 19:54, manc_don said:

Have to say, I fucking loved that film. We hired out the screen so was like watching with a bunch of mates. Think the blokes possibly laughed harder than the women, although most of the women had seen it at least once. Very well cast and great references to other films.

I've heard nothing but good things about it i have to say,  looking forward to seeing it.  

Saw Indy last week, really enjoyed it and it felt a very solid ending to the series.

• 2 months later...
On 30/08/2023 at 02:17, tlg1903 said:

I've heard nothing but good things about it i have to say,  looking forward to seeing it.  

Saw Indy last week, really enjoyed it and it felt a very solid ending to the series.

Still haven't seen it. Not sure if it's on any of the streaming providers yet? 

We watched War Dogs again on the weekend (didn't have the energy to look for something). Seemed quite poignant given what's going on in the middle east right now. It's not exactly a thought provoking film, but I'd no idea it was actually based on a real story.