Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Well done, AFC

For the first time in ages, I actually fell quite positive about the club. I didn't think I would be saying that after defeats to the Broch and Dunfermline...

Looks like Hendrie is on board now, which I think is an excellent signing. Maybe not as fast as he used to be, but a hell of a lot more talented than most of the players he will be coming up against this year. Nice to see we are going after Hartley as well - another good player with experience and quality.

I also like the fact that we have brought in a heep of trialists - which looks like giving us a couple of really good players - Williams in particular I think will prove to be a very good signing from what I have seen of him (if we get him)

It's Clear that MM and WM have been busy behind the scenes trying to freshen up the team - and they look like they have done that with quality. So for one of the first times in ages - I say well done AFC. Really looking forward to the new season .

:ultras:

I'm waiting for broom cupboard photos first.

Know what you mean, but might have to wait a long time.

AFC have day off today, away to Engerlund the morn, and if stories elsewhere are to believed Hendrie headed out of aberdeen this morning on 8.30am flight.

Know what you mean, but might have to wait a long time.

AFC have day off today, away to Engerlund the morn, and if stories elsewhere are to believed Hendrie headed out of aberdeen this morning on 8.30am flight.

Should add he is however due to meet up with rest of squad again later tomorrow allegedly

For the first time in ages, I actually fell quite positive about the club. I didn't think I would be saying that after defeats to the Broch and Dunfermline...

I felt the positivity exuding from the crowd yesterday.........hing fire, no I didnt.

Looks like Hendrie is on board now, which I think is an excellent signing. Maybe not as fast as he used to be, but a hell of a lot more talented than most of the players he will be coming up against this year.

i would be a lot happier if we signed Ahmed rather than Hendrie.

It's Clear that MM and WM have been busy behind the scenes trying to freshen up the team - and they look like they have done that with quality.

Nevermind the trialists - the two signings of Maginnis and McArdle - the two worst players on the park by a country mile.