Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

It was 20 years ago today..

Great memories  :thumbsup:

Certainly wouldn't have thought at the time, that twenty years on we'd still be awaiting the next one  ::)

Yeah, wasn't a great game but brilliant outcome. I got one of those "Dutch Connection" T-shirts outside the ground before it, still got it!

I met most of the squad in the pre-season after it, I said to Theo "great save in the cup final", he said "It was nothing really". Cool as fuck  :thumbsup:

But yeah, rather depressing we haven't won it since. Should have won it in 93, if only Granty's shot in the first minute had gone in instead of hitting the post  :-[

Should have won it year we lost to dunfermline, ditto with queen of south. Depressing as fk.

Think I watched 90 on TV, what number of taker was irvine as I seem to recall it was 9-8.

he was 10th, Grant missed for us. Bit embarrassing that Irvine waited for Graham Watson to hit one before he did, but got there in the end anyway.

Guest ally s

Should have won it year we lost to dunfermline, ditto with queen of south. Depressing as fk.

Think I watched 90 on TV, what number of taker was irvine as I seem to recall it was 9-8.

It was indeed 9-8

Anton Rogan missed the vital penalty didn't he?  If I remember correctly it wasn't that bad a penalty. Snelders was fucking immense. 8)