Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

LSC v AFC

I thought until the first goal Aberdeen had the better of it, then the remainder of the first half Hearts attacked more as Aberdeen sat back, but they never really looked like scoring. Was very pleased to see them come out and attack from the second half, was getting tired of seeing Aberdeen get a goal just to sit back and defend.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought until the first goal Aberdeen had the better of it, then the remainder of the first half Hearts attacked more as Aberdeen sat back, but they never really looked like scoring. Was very pleased to see them come out and attack from the second half, was getting tired of seeing Aberdeen get a goal just to sit back and defend.

Totally. Its the first time in a long time I have watched the end of an Aberdeen game and felt totally relaxed as the game was sewn up. No backs to the wall. In fact, the last 5 were surreal as they had 9 men and we had 10 and there were very few Hearts fans in the stadium  :wave:

Just saw the goals again.

Why was Michael Stewart moaning at the ref after Fyvie's goal?

He was moaning at the ref for the entire 90. Just made it all the funnier over all. On the way out I heard a jambo say he thought Fyvie was offside but haven't seen highlights so I don't know.

As for hearts dominating at any point, nae chance. It was even at best up until they brought Black on and thereafter Aberdeen were getting ever more dominant (and confident!!) and hearts ever more inept, frustrated, petulant and their fans quiet. They were in the game until 2-0 and did collapse then, but being in the game and dominating are totally different things.

Have to say I thought he did really well to keep the head. Aberdeen were kicking lumps out of him from the off, it was blindingly obvious that they were hell bent on winding him up....and it almost worked, but not quite....

:lolabove:

We have no right to slag off their away support tbh, they're consistently better than ours.

Humble and honest.

Is it not the case that until all the broken bones and murder attempts of recent decades, Aberdeen's main target for hatred was not Rangers but Celtic?

And is it not true also to say that Nowadays we have pride in our loathing for BOTH the OF cunts? I'm surprised there are people who are unaware of that.

:lolabove:

Humble and honest.

Is it not the case that until all the broken bones and murder attempts of recent decades, Aberdeen's main target for hatred was not Rangers but Celtic?

And is it not true also to say that Nowadays we have a healthy amount of loathing for BOTH the OF cunts? I'm surprised there are people who are unaware of that.

All correct, however this doesn't fit with the LSC agenda that sees us as Abhergreen (sic)

He must be a spill over from the Hearts Mad site that was finally shut down for good due to their moronic, loyalist stance on most issues. They have been pedaling that horseshit about Abergreen for years. Its clutching.

I thought most of the Jambos on that thread were being indirectly complimentary of our fans, if not a tad envious.  :thumbsup:

I emailed the BBC about this last night and got this reply today:

Thank you for your e-mail.

I've spoken to the Scotland office and they have given me an explanation. Essentially, most games they have a video feed of the match streamed back to their building. When this happens they can cut it quickly and have it up in the evening or very early the next morning. However, with games where this technology is not available they have to have the tapes driven back to the building, and this causes a delay. This is the case for the matches Hearts-Aberdeen and Dundee Utd-St Johnstone.

I have been assured that the highlights will be up later today.

Kind regards,

BBC Sport Interactive

Someone seems to have emailed them.

The highlights don't do our dominance justice. Mackie had a one-on-one with the keeper that was saved and Kerr had another shot that nipped past the post low down. They were both great chances and yet were not on the highlights. Says something when they can't fit all your opportunities into the 5 minute slot  :thumbsup: