Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

LSC v AFC

"If you see Scott Robinson's knees, they are warm with blood; this is not an accident.

"Ruben had a kick against his knee. Tomorrow he must have a scan. Lee Wallace had an old injury. Now Ian Black with his back.

"To lose in one game three goals at home and to lose four players. We don't have a big squad; just young guys."

So is he trying to say we done them in?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone said what the fuck the story was with the guy who got dragged off kicking and screaming by about 6 stewards and policemen? I think it was shortly after Fyvie became the youngest ever SPL goalscorer :P

He wasnt kicking and screaming, he was laughing  :-\

I presume he went onto the pitch to celebrate?

Has anyone said what the fuck the story was with the guy who got dragged off kicking and screaming by about 6 stewards and policemen? I think it was shortly after Fyvie became the youngest ever SPL goalscorer :P

I was sitting along from him in the row behind. Just before Fyvie's goal he was shouting all sorts of abuse at the Hearts fans and was getting dirty looks from the stewards and Police and Im guessing he did something that they didnt like, obviously

Aye, he was off his face  ;D

He was giving Hearts fans abuse and was swaying, some steward came up to him and he pushed the steward away cue cops dragging him out, he was a bit stupid in that respect as I presume up to then he would have been getting chucked out the ground but would imagine he got a night in the cells for his trouble and a breach of the peace charge.

Anyway, a brilliant performance from Aberdeen, I would say one of our finest in the last decade, if you weren't there it was pretty much like the time we pumped them 4-0 at Tynecastle in the mid 1990's. Bar Grassi, who just isn't cutting it, I don't think there was a bad performance, the midfield was brilliant in general, Kerr had a great game again especially for me.

Support seemed fairly good in terms of numbers too, surprised a few folk have said it wasn't a battle type game as that's exactly what it was and our midfield especially rolled up their sleeves and just bullied Hearts out of the game in the second half, in particular there was a moment where Stewart was keen to take Kerr clean out but Kerr battled for the ball, skinned someone and played a great ball out wide, superb.

Can't play like that every week but it showed me that Mark McGhee knows the way :)

Aye, he was off his face  ;D

He was giving Hearts fans abuse and was swaying, some steward came up to him and he pushed the steward away cue cops dragging him out, he was a bit stupid in that respect as I presume up to then he would have been getting chucked out the ground but would imagine he got a night in the cells for his trouble and a breach of the peace charge.

Anyway, a brilliant performance from Aberdeen, I would say one of our finest in the last decade, if you weren't there it was pretty much like the time we pumped them 4-0 at Tynecastle in the mid 1990's. Bar Grassi, who just isn't cutting it, I don't think there was a bad performance, the midfield was brilliant in general, Kerr had a great game again especially for me.

Support seemed fairly good in terms of numbers too, surprised a few folk have said it wasn't a battle type game as that's exactly what it was and our midfield especially rolled up their sleeves and just bullied Hearts out of the game in the second half, in particular there was a moment where Stewart was keen to take Kerr clean out but Kerr battled for the ball, skinned someone and played a great ball out wide, superb.

Can't play like that every week but it showed me that Mark McGhee knows the way :)

Sounds like a good game.

been working 12 hour days and didn't even remember that it was on!

OMG what kind of supporter am I!!!

Aside from Grassi I thought McDonald was the only under-par performance and he wasn't terrible. He was too slack with the ball at his feet on several occassions and gave up possession in dangerous areas, particualrly in the 2nd half. Fortunately he had some battlers like Young, Fyvie and Kerr in there clearing up.

Hearts had the better of it up to 2-0 then collapsed.

I'd say we came out very strong and dominated the first quarter but Hearts started to get on top towards the back of the first half. They were making in roads down both flanks where Grassi and Foster were getting it a bit tight. However, any deliveries were lost as they had nobody upfront to attack the ball. I don't think Langfiled was ever troubled, even when they were on top for 20 minutes. That little guy Robinson got in about us for a brief period but no end product. Second half we destroyed them, simple as.