Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

LSC v AFC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams:

Hearts: Kello, Jason Thomson, Bouzid, Jonsson, Lee Wallace, Palazuelos, Michael Stewart, Zaliukas, Obua, Robinson, Smith. Subs: Balogh, Kucharski, Black, Witteveen, Visconte, Ryan Wallace, Mulrooney.

Aberdeen: Langfield, Foster, Ifil, Mulgrew, Grassi, Kerr, Young, McDonald, Fyvie, Mackie, Miller. Subs: Nelson, Diamond, Maguire, Duff, Marshall, Paton, Low.

No surprises really.

four wins from five.

Wins vs Hearts x2, United and Killie.

Looking good for 2010.  Vital we push on from here, our biggest win at swinecastle in 18 years.

Team has certainly been playing better stuff in recent weeks although the lack of any attacking threat was holding us back.  Hopefully the team can take confidence from tonight's performance and delighted to see Fyvie scoring as after his attempts at goal vs Saints I wondered if he ever would.

.....and to think that game was won without our best player this season, Pawlett, and our potentially most dangerous player, Aluko.

Enjoyed that thuroughly. Vast vast improvement than the game against Killie. Defence was generally good but I got nervous any time the ball was in Grassi's vicinity. Only place I could see a Hearts goal coming from was a mistake from Grassi.

Good to see Diamond on again too.

MEGALOLZ

Was Mulgrew taken off because he had been booked? He didnt look injured. Everytime Grassi gets the ball my arsehole clinches. Hopefully this is Diamond back in the starting lineup, although it may be another couple of games till that happens, and Mulgrew out to LB again. Brillant performance tonight! Gary Mac was a tad dodgy at times tonight.

Wonder if Darren Barr will watch the game when he gets back from Falkirks game?

Superb display tonight. We bossed the game for the first 30 mins and the last 45 mins. Hearts were very poor and no threat whatsoever up front. However, I thought we were excellent in so may areas tonight. Mulgrew was excellent in a central defensive position, even covering for Grassi (who was a little shaky as has been mentioned) at times. Kerr had a very good game and could have had two goals if not for a few inches either side of the Hearts goal. Fyvie was also very good and played a very progressive midfield role, controlled large segments of the game and was directing other players around him, hard to believe the lad is not 17 yet. Thought Miller used his strength very well and held up play superbly, something we miss when he is not in the team. Mackie played a blinder tonight, sometimes the route one football looked so easy he could have had 3 or 4 goals tonight.

The main thing we saw tonight was an Aberdeen side playing with confidence. They got torn in from the start and got an early goal and at times when we were 2 up they were playing some beautiful flowing football that Hearts just could not cope with.

Great way to spend an evening! COYR

Superb display tonight. We bossed the game for the first 30 mins and the last 45 mins. Hearts were very poor and no threat whatsoever up front. However, I thought we were excellent in so may areas tonight. Mulgrew was excellent in a central defensive position, even covering for Grassi (who was a little shaky as has been mentioned) at times. Kerr had a very good game and could have had two goals if not for a few inches either side of the Hearts goal. Fyvie was also very good and played a very progressive midfield role, controlled large segments of the game and was directing other players around him, hard to believe the lad is not 17 yet. Thought Miller used his strength very well and held up play superbly, something we miss when he is not in the team. Mackie played a blinder tonight, sometimes the route one football looked so easy he could have had 3 or 4 goals tonight.

The main thing we saw tonight was an Aberdeen side playing with confidence. They got torn in from the start and got an early goal and at times when we were 2 up they were playing some beautiful flowing football that Hearts just could not cope with.

:clap:  :AFC2:  :clap:

Music to my ears Ajja.

Beautiful reading!!!

COME ON YE REDS!!!!!!