Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Guest ally s

I heard there will also be a minute's applause for the death of the Ultras pre-match

There'd be no need for that.  A lot of folk have already left messages of thanks and shown genuine appreciation for what the RU did/achieved.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There'd be no need for that.  A lot of folk have already left messages of thanks and shown genuine appreciation for what the RU did/achieved.

You read me wrongly ally. I have been complimentary of them myself and believe it to be a loss to the atmosphere at Pittodrie. When I say minutes applause, it is a tongue-in-cheek remark relating to their demise and it being marked with respect along with closing the Y section (I would have typed minutes silence but that doesn't seem to be convention these days!)

No intention to insult whatsoever!

Just off the phone to the ticket office. Game is still on for now but not 100%. As above the pitch, Stadium and round about are OK but the bobbies have the final say, which should be this afternoon.

However there are no Trains from the north today (according to the scotrail website) so I assume it will be the same tomorrow. Trains from the south are dodgy as are buses all over. I'd rather this one was called off!!