Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Paul Obiefule

Think we're pissing in the wind with McLean.

If the LSC want him then Mad Vlad will think nothing of increasing their debt to pay him what he wants as a wage. Added to that read this morning [think it was the Retard online ] that McLean is apparently a life long Jambo

...we don't really need another player with learning difficulties do we?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And from todays Hun along with news that Anderson is to sign for Hibs in January (despite as they also quote interest from the Dons) comes this:

MARK McGHEE will make another attempt to sign Paul Obiefule - with the Nigerian international insisting he is still a free agent.

The midfielder has made two previous trips to Aberdeen in an effort to win a move to the SPL from Lyn Oslo.

That seemed doomed to failure when Norwegian side HBK Honefoss claimed to have signed the player on a three-year deal before Christmas.

However, boss McGhee has rekindled his interest in the 23-year-old after being reassured he is still available.

He said: "I spoke to Obiefule's brother, who acts as his agent, and he insists he hasn't signed for anyone else.

"A Norwegian club has made him an offer, but we are keen to take him.

"We are now attempting to get him over on trial so we can have a look at him in training.

"He was injured last time he was here and unable to do anything.

"I liked the look of him in the DVDs we have of him in action and I've also received good reports from contacts in Norway.

"He is a quality player and looks as if he is more than capable of holding down a regular place in our team.

"However, I don't want to make a commitment and then discover it might take three months before he is match fit."

On his way to Plymouth then....

And from todays Hun along with news that Anderson is to sign for Hibs in January (despite as they also quote interest from the Dons) comes this:

MARK McGHEE will make another attempt to sign Paul Obiefule - with the Nigerian international insisting he is still a free agent.

The midfielder has made two previous trips to Aberdeen in an effort to win a move to the SPL from Lyn Oslo.

That seemed doomed to failure when Norwegian side HBK Honefoss claimed to have signed the player on a three-year deal before Christmas.

However, boss McGhee has rekindled his interest in the 23-year-old after being reassured he is still available.

He said: "I spoke to Obiefule's brother, who acts as his agent, and he insists he hasn't signed for anyone else.

"A Norwegian club has made him an offer, but we are keen to take him.

"We are now attempting to get him over on trial so we can have a look at him in training.

"He was injured last time he was here and unable to do anything.

"I liked the look of him in the DVDs we have of him in action and I've also received good reports from contacts in Norway.

"He is a quality player and looks as if he is more than capable of holding down a regular place in our team.

"However, I don't want to make a commitment and then discover it might take three months before he is match fit."

On his way to Plymouth then....

I thought McGhee had said that he was no longer interested in signing this guy?

He's Nigerian with his brother for an agent?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Another "Paul" Obiefule in the family??

Perhaps McGhee is wanting to take advantage of a very wonderful offer in which he gets a share of the deposed King of Nigeria's many millions of US dollars in exchange for just one email in which you send your bank details, thank you sir. 

Perhaps McGhee is wanting to take advantage of a very wonderful offer in which he gets a share of the deposed King of Nigeria's many millions of US dollars in exchange for just one email in which you send your bank details, thank you sir.

Was thinking the same thing :D

Remember the email address is deposedkingofnigeria@btinternet.com :thumbsup: