Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Dundee 22/09/2009

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And drop Miller for Wright-when or if he actually gets fit

Wright is surely going to be hungry when/if he gets fit. He must realise if he continues to do nothing while up here there won't be a league team in England that will touch him next season. He is in serious danger of becoming the forgotten man and if that isn't motivation enough to get back on the pitch and start scoring some goals then I don't know what is.

Likewise if a fit and fired up Tommy Wright isn't enough to motivate Lee Miller...

In a strange way Tommy Wright could be key to our season.

Wright is surely going to be hungry when/if he gets fit. He must realise if he continues to do nothing while up here there won't be a league team in England that will touch him next season. He is in serious danger of becoming the forgotten man and if that isn't motivation enough to get back on the pitch and start scoring some goals then I don't know what is.

Likewise if a fit and fired up Tommy Wright isn't enough to motivate Lee Miller...

In a strange way Tommy Wright could be key to our season.

To be honest from what I have seen of Wright even fit he will be no threat to Millers place. Guy is limited at best.

Suppose on reflection losing to the 2nd biggest spenders in Scottish football is hardly on a par with losing to QotS, QP or Dunfermline, perhaps not even as bad as our utter capitulation at killie at the same stage last year.  This match had, and would have had, defeat written all over it given the state of our team for the last year or so.

Doesn't exactly make it any easier to take and I await reports from those who were at the game but I guess our clueless and toothless midfield had a lot to do with it, along with a defence that perhaps has flattered to deceive.

Our team is so mediocre, and has been for so long, it's a wonder we ever hope for anything better.

So onward to victory at ibrox................................

Suppose on reflection losing to the 2nd biggest spenders in Scottish football is hardly on a par with losing to QotS, QP or Dunfermline, perhaps not even as bad as our utter capitulation at killie at the same stage last year.  This match had, and would have had, defeat written all over it given the state of our team for the last year or so.

Doesn't exactly make it any easier to take and I await reports from those who were at the game but I guess our clueless and toothless midfield had a lot to do with it, along with a defence that perhaps has flattered to deceive.

Our team is so mediocre, and has been for so long, it's a wonder we ever hope for anything better.

So onward to victory at ibrox................................

Think you're being kind there GS..........

The more things change, the more they stay the same by the looks of it.

Different manager, different season, same old shit

Calderwood is a cunt, and must surely carry the can for tonights debacle