🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aluko Injured

KGB

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leith_red

Heard it was quite the cock up from the Nigerian keeper?

Yeah, he decided to wander out the the edge of the 6 yard box to cut the cross out, and the German rolled it behind him.

Now 2-1 Nigeria.

At the bottom of the bbc article on Diamonds injury

Meanwhile, Dons winger Sone Aluko is also expected to resume training on Monday after Nigeria were knocked out of the Under-20 World Cup by Germany.

"We expect to see Sone any day now," McGhee said.

"We hope Sone will pack up his bags and get himself back here for the weekend, ready for training on Monday, and ready to destroy Hearts on the Saturday."

Or he's lost all motivation because of it :(

Always thought you were far more positive than that Dave_min! Hopefully he'll return happy that he got to represent his country in a mickey mouse tournament, and feel that he wants to impress further to ensure his selection for the Nigerian first XI.

I'll stick with my half full glass.

Get back to your work

I think you'll find the glass is twice the required size ;)

I'm trying - but it's a computer programming class, I can't help but hit the refresh button a few too many times!

Always thought you were far more positive than that Dave_min! Hopefully he'll return happy that he got to represent his country in a mickey mouse tournament, and feel that he wants to impress further to ensure his selection for the Nigerian first XI.

I usually am, and I hope to fuck you're right!

Thats the spirit :thumbsup:;)

• 1 month later...

Big blow. The front four of Miller, Paton and with Pawlett and Aluko on the wings looked very good. If McGhee does what he has done all season, he will move Paton out wide and this might mean a change from 4-4-2. That said, he might keep Paton up front and having Young or Mackie, or move Pawlett to the left with Ross at RB and Foster RW.

Big blow, whatever way you look at it.