🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aluko Injured

KGB

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plot thickens:

Spokesperson of the football federation, Ademola Olajire, informed NEXTSports on Wednesday afternoon that the Scottish club is not in touch with the Nigerian FA.

“There has not been any contact between us and them,†Olajire said. “I have been reading articles on the internet stating that they have been in contact with us but that is not true.

“The young man wants to go to the junior World Cup and they refused. Even if the boy hasn’t gone AWOL, I believe there are still other players capable of making the team but he wants to go and he has taken the matter into his own hands.â€

A strong desire

In a telephone interview with NEXTSports, Aluko said his club has not taken his desire to represent Nigeria into consideration. The player, who declined to disclose his location, said he feels his purported injury has been blown out of proportion by the press and that he is capable of playing at the junior World Cup with the Flying Eagles.

“The situation is not as bad as has been reported,†he said. “I feel good and am ready to join the team. “I want to play at the World Cup and I just want my wish to be respected.â€

Imagine the furore had it been the former manager who had blocked Aluko's participation...

With McGhee I'm sure it's all part of the rebuilding process to repair the damage of having a team that actually qualifies for Europe properly. Once we've gotten rid of Aluko 7th place is ours for the taking. I'm buzzing about the rest of the season!

With McGhee I'm sure it's all part of the rebuilding process to repair the damage of having a team that actually qualifies for Europe properly. Once we've gotten rid of Aluko 7th place is ours for the taking. I'm buzzing about the rest of the season!

Do we get a trophy and an open top bus parade for this mystical seventh place you speak of?

The plot thickens:

Spokesperson of the football federation, Ademola Olajire, informed NEXTSports on Wednesday afternoon that the Scottish club is not in touch with the Nigerian FA.

“There has not been any contact between us and them,†Olajire said. “I have been reading articles on the internet stating that they have been in contact with us but that is not true.

“The young man wants to go to the junior World Cup and they refused. Even if the boy hasn’t gone AWOL, I believe there are still other players capable of making the team but he wants to go and he has taken the matter into his own hands.â€

A strong desire

In a telephone interview with NEXTSports, Aluko said his club has not taken his desire to represent Nigeria into consideration The player, who declined to disclose his location, said he feels his purported injury has been blown out of proportion by the press and that he is capable of playing at the junior World Cup with the Flying Eagles.

“The situation is not as bad as has been reported,†he said. “I feel good and am ready to join the team. “I want to play at the World Cup and I just want my wish to be respected.â€

Aye, Aluko, that's fine but in the style of Columbo....one last thing, who pays your wages you little shit?  Now get your fucking arse back here, pronto.

Pfffft, Nigeria.  Wouldnae huv happened in my day.

According to someone I know, who knows someone who knows someone in our senior squad very well, MM is pretty much piss poor as far as man management goes.

He has alienated a fair few already, apparently, and seems to be going the same way with young Sone.

If Sone was called Seany was going to play for Scotland's under 20s at the U20 WC would any objection have been voiced by MM? I don't think so.

According to someone I know, who knows someone who knows someone in our senior squad very well, MM is pretty much piss poor as far as man management goes.

He has alienated a fair few already, apparently, and seems to be going the same way with young Sone.

If Sone was called Seany was going to play for Scotland's under 20s at the U20 WC would any objection have been voiced by MM? I don't think so.

I totally agree that is one of the reasons I am totally pissed off with this whole sorry episode

I totally agree that is one of the reasons I am totally pissed off with this whole sorry episode

I totally disagree, MM was always going to be letting him go, he was just proving that he was the boss and incharge, not Sone who seems to be a bit of an upstart from what I've heard, I hope the cunt fucks off in jan or next summer.

If Aluko or anyone for that matter isn't happy they can fuck off, showing total disrespect for the club that pays his wages and has helped to make him get a call up in the first place.

Fucking traitor.

Well, all we know is he was very keen to come to the club 14 months ago, but something has changed, as this act of defiance could well spell the end for him in Aberdeen.

Whether Aluko and/or McGhee are at fault, its AFC that's the loser here.  The whole thing has been handled badly, but no surprise there.

How come we are the losers kow?  He may go on to break his leg in this u20s world cup where there isn't alot of quality players because of the timing.  Aluko is average to good, he will never get further than that, if playing in some piss take of a world cup is what he wants to do then he can stay there forever.

r0v2ax.gif

How is it fishing exactly?  Come back when you have seen the boy play more than me,.

Sone, like a number of others are JC's buys and are still smarting at him being let go. Is he bigger than our club? Is he fuck. He only performs in big games against the old firm (for which we are thankful), but that's not enough.

Sorry all Sone fans. He'll be a helluva player somewhere else, so let's take the money and make a profit.

For all the JMG fans. Don't say you weren't warned....

How come we are the losers kow?  He may go on to break his leg in this u20s world cup where there isn't alot of quality players because of the timing.  Aluko is average to good, he will never get further than that, if playing in some piss take of a world cup is what he wants to do then he can stay there forever.How is it fishing exactly?  Come back when you have seen the boy play more than me,.

I reckon I've seen him play for the first team about 39 times.  :-*

Average to good is exactly what you need in this league  :wave:

You have given me an idea now kow, since we (the 50+) protestors have a 100% protest success rate maybe we should do one to get Aluko punted, but then again since he is soo good he might not be out of work for 10 weeks.

calculatorroyal.gif

Yep, congratulations on helping us to our worst European result in history, and replacing a tactically inept manager, who spoke shite in the press, played Foster and Mackie every week, spent the transfer window on holiday, had disastrous pre-seasons, and lost the dressing room, .................. with a tactically inept manager, who speaks shite in the press, plays Foster and Mackie every week, spent the transfer window on holiday, had a disastrous pre-season, and has lost the dressing room.  :thumbsup: