Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aluko Injured

KGB

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes such a difference when you have a great manager who knows how to deal with the press in a professional manner.

Pity Sone will miss tomorrows game due to that injury he is carrying. 

Injury?  MM wants tyo look at his fitness, if he can play another 30 or so minutes tomorrow he gets to go and play in this fuck up of a comp.

He had an injury when he came back last week, he played against Falkirk where he looked nowhere near fit, the reason he was unfit was because of the training camp he was at.

Being in the city (unlike some) you hear alot more than what meets the eye, you know, atleast I go and watch my team ya poofter.

Injury?  MM wants tyo look at his fitness, if he can play another 30 or so minutes tomorrow he gets to go and play in this fuck up of a comp.

It wasn't a fuck up of a cup when the Scots got to the final few years ago and MM let Reynolds and a few Well players take part. Aluko was always going to be fit to take some part of it and he HAD to turn up on tues as Nigerians wouldn't let him or others take any part if they didn't show up. I could see where the Sone was coming from. MM should have bought in replacements for when these players go on Internationals.

fishing aside what do you actually think about this?

It would be interesting if you posted your thoughts rather than just trying to see if you can get a reaction.

Or are you just all about knee jerk reactions?

My thoughts are that he was in the wrong and should face a fine, he was always getting to go but McGhee wanted him here this weekend, no big deal but to Aluko it was, took a strop and fucked off, I would like to see us stick him up for transfer at xmas time just to see if he improves his play and attitude.

Kow, I wasn't fishing, to me, like McGheady he is a traitor.

Kow, I wasn't fishing

You said:

McGhee wasn't stopping him from going

The Official AFC website said:

Aberdeen manager Mark McGhee today confirmed Sone Aluko has joined up with the Nigeria Under 20 squad, at their Spanish training camp, for the forthcoming World Cup in Egypt, without the permission of the club.

You're either stupid or fishing.

Aluko was always getting to go, McGhee wasn't saying "Right you, you arna getting to play, we have some diddy teams to play next week" it was more a case of "you'll get to go once we've played St Mirren, see how ft you are and if you can last the match"  Aluko took a strop and fucked off to play for a country he had only recently been to.