New Home Kit revealed

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ON A BIKE!!

IT'S RED!

IT'S GOT THE BADGE ON IT!

FUCKING GET IT BOUGHT AND PUT SOME CASH IN THE AFC COFFERS!

:hammer:

Every year we have the same fucking shite from moaning faced cunts.  "I don't like the shorts", "I don't like the socks" - How many of you buy these anyway?

"The quality is poor" - Personally I doubt any t-shirts I buy will last longer than a year especially if I know it has a 'fashion' shelf life and more importantly I doubt I'd want to wear something a year on having spent the best part of it propping up bars next to drunk football fans, sitting on buses, spilling pies and bovril over it or sweating my nuts off in the gym or on a football park.

It's a fucking disgrace that you don't see a sea of red on a matchday because people only want to wear it on holiday because they think it's for kids or would rather be swanning around in some "top gear" that even the dross of society buys.

For as much as I dispise the Old Firm fans, they sure as fuck put us to shame displaying their colours with pride.

I remember being in Newcastle once on a matchday.  Even after kickoff there were masses of people still walking around with the shirt on.  I didn't see that as minky, I didn't see it as anything but showing pride for your city and support for your team.

"Looks like last year's shorts"

Give me fucking strength.   ::)

I'm sure that has more to do with them having no other clothes to wear and displaying their religion, than showing pride in their team.

I'm sure that has more to do with them having no other clothes to wear and displaying their religion, than showing pride in their team.

Whatever the reason.

I'm sure they could buy 10 times as many O.F. related paraphernalia or t-shirts down the Barras yet en masse they opt to bolster their club's spending money by wearing the colours of their team.

Which seems to be against the law in Aberdeen.

Whatever the reason.

I'm sure they could buy 10 times as many O.F. related paraphernalia or t-shirts down the Barras yet en masse they opt to bolster their club's spending money by wearing the colours of their team.

Which seems to be against the law in Aberdeen.

Of course it should be against the law to wear an OF top in Aberdeen ;)

Too true, had the misfortune to pass an Orange Order march down the Royal Mile on Saturday.... the place was full of tatooed fuckwits in Hun tops singing the Sash.... minky Bastards

I know.

Because they wear their colours.

Plenty of Aberdeen supporters own shirts that just don't wear them, probably.

I could invent some statistics like,

6 out of 10 OF minks own their club shirts

and

6 out of 6 wear them on a daily basis

6 out of 10 Aberdeen fans own their club shirts

but

0 out of 6 wear it on a daily basis, because:

a) we have more style,

b) we have more than one set of clothes

c) we wash regularly

d) we don't wish to dress like an 8 year old schoolboy

e) no one cares if we are Protestant or Catholic or any other fucking religion because...

f) we're intelligent.

Too true, had the misfortune to pass an Orange Order march down the Royal Mile on Saturday.... the place was full of tatooed fuckwits in Hun tops singing the Sash.... minky Bastards

There was an orange march in the Royal Mile in Edinburgh

Fucks sake  >:D

Plenty of Aberdeen supporters own shirts that just don't wear them, probably.

I could invent some statistics like,

6 out of 10 OF minks own their club shirts

and

6 out of 6 wear them on a daily basis

6 out of 10 Aberdeen fans own their club shirts

but

0 out of 6 wear it on a daily basis, because:

a) we have more style,

b) we have more than one set of clothes

c) we wash regularly

e) no one cares if we are Protestant or Catholic or any other fucking religion because...

f) we're intelligent.

Well I could pick holes all day but I'm off to the pub in 5.

Let's just pick this one for the sake of it:

So wearing a football top to go watch the football instantly makes you an 8 year old?

Hmmmm.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived in the post this morning, looks quite smart. I know understand why the stripes are only on the front as the back is a different material, some kind of breathable back sweat removal stuff. In fact it looks fucking strange as fuck with the two materials.