Aberdeen vs Hearts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropped points – and our own fault

By jimmy calderwood

Published: 13/05/2009

IT IS our own fault as we should have taken our chances.

The games are running out now and we have to go to Ibrox on Saturday while Hearts play United, so we know this is two points dropped.

I don’t think there was too much pressure on Hearts in the first half.

They set up for a draw and all credit to them, they got it. We didn't have enough pace to our game in the first half and we didn't give our fans much to cheer.

We upped the pace for the second half but we just didn't have the quality on the night to get the victory we deserved.

Hearts came for a draw and were stubborn.

Craig Levein was complaining Hamilton were wasting time after 30 minutes in one game earlier in the season and it was happening after three minutes here.

They were taking the mickey out of the referee.

I can understand time wasting after Zaliukas was sent off, but the time they wasted was unbelievable. The referee had to step in and book somebody, but he didn't.

It was far from the referee's best performance. It's not sour grapes as Hearts defended well but all that rolling about on the pitch has no place in Scottish football.

In our day we would have sorted it out and the referee should have from the third minute. It's a foreign thing.

We kept saying to the referee he had to do something about it as the players were taking the mickey out of him, but he didn’t.

Bruno Aguiar is a fabulous player but when you see him rolling off the pitch and then back on, somebody has got to sort it out. In our day we would have, but you are not allowed to do that these days.

It looks as if Jamie Smith has pulled his hamstring again which is a blow. He was in a lot of distress which comes with pulling a muscle, but he was walking better later so hopefully it is not too serious.

Was Mulgrew in midfield last night? Can think of anywhere else he could of been(sensibly) on the park with Foster and Vidal playing

The way it looked was Foster playing slightly infront of back 4 man marking someone or space, Smith Mcdonald and Sone in midfield three with no real left mid as aluko wa son the right.

The S was rocking. Helped by so many moronic Hearts fans about the place

The Y was shit becaue of all these drunk fans infornt of us and this one fan who said my name name who looked like a comple poof.

P.S  i want drunk enough to go to the football sorry mizer

The Y was shit becaue of all these drunk fans infornt of us and this one fan who said my name name who looked like a comple poof.

P.S  i want drunk enough to go to the football sorry mizer

Pished on a school night "big" chap?  >:(