Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Free Transfers

Miller would definately put a bit of urgency into the midfield, not sure we could pay what he'd ask though.

Why can't we steal Kyle from Killie?? He'd get us 20 goals and do Miller's job too.

Surely you're having a laugh? He's a pile o pish despite having kept Killie up this season. There's no chance he'd score 20 goals.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our current "strikers" have managed less in a season than he has in the last couple of months. miller excluded.

For a shitey outfit like killie.

Also likes a good punch up so'd slot right into the dressing room

All very true mate.  I think the idea of how the team would play with him up front possibly puts people off though.

our current "strikers" have managed less in a season than he has in the last couple of months. miller excluded.

For a shitey outfit like killie.

Also likes a good punch up so'd slot right into the dressing room

I can't dispute that, but I just don't think he's the calibre of player we should be going for. He's another target man. I don't want to watch hoof ball.

All very true mate.  I think the idea of how the team would play with him up front possibly puts people off though.

Thats why i have never really wanted him but there's no denying he's a handfull. I think our setpieces (which we are quite good at especially with Mulgrew behind the ball) would be very dangerous with him, miller and diamond in the box> 

Thats why i have never really wanted him but there's no denying he's a handfull. I think our setpieces (which we are quite good at especially with Mulgrew behind the ball) would be very dangerous with him, miller and diamond in the box> 

Him and Miller up front though?  Crikey.

Him and Miller up front though?  Crikey.

Aye teams would be able to play their defence quite high to say the least.  They wouldnt enjoy defending crosses though.  Dont get me wrong, im not in any way saying i want to sign him just playing devils advocate

And Considine, Jimmy >:D.

;D

Surely you're having a laugh? He's a pile o pish despite having kept Killie up this season. There's no chance he'd score 20 goals.

Kyle has scored 8 goals since 29 Jan for Killie in the league. Miller has manged a grand total of 9 including penalties in the league since August. Kyle has scored more league goals than Mackie, Wright and Maguire put together. I would think it looks like Kyle would be a better bet than any of our current clowns.

As an aside the fact that a donkey like Kyle can score freely in the SPL really is proof of how piss poor the league really is.

Kyle has scored 8 goals since 29 Jan for Killie in the league. Miller has manged a grand total of 9 including penalties in the league since August. Kyle has scored more league goals than Mackie, Wright and Maguire put together. I would think it looks like Kyle would be a better bet than any of our current clowns.

As an aside the fact that a donkey like Kyle can score freely in the SPL really is proof of how piss poor the league really is.

I'm not denying that Jute. You know I don't rate our strike force (only Miller when he wants to play) and Maguire, well he seems to be coming into a bit of a game of late and showing glimmers of hope again. But yeah I think its unacceptable, and I knew our strikers wouldn't reach that ellusive 30 goals in the season tally. Its pathetic, but I don't think the way the team has been set up at times has helped this. I'm just saying Kyle is not the answer, but as you quite rightly say, he epitomises how poor the SPL is and how poor our strikers are.

you must be fucking having me on.

Kevin Kyle plays for Killie, a team that escaped relegation within the past two weeks.

Lee Miller is around and about the Scotland squad, in a team going for a European place.

you must be fucking having me on.

Kevin Kyle plays for Killie, a team that escaped relegation within the past two weeks.

Lee Miller is around and about the Scotland squad, in a team going for a European place.

Nonetheless, everything is shite about AFC. Go and fuck yourself Jute. You're speaking shite.

Kyle has a better goals to game ratio than Miller that is a simple fact not shite. Kyle also has more Scotland caps than Miller again a simple fact not shite. Kyle has cored more goals than Mackie simple fact not shite. Kyle has scored more goals than Maguire again simple fact not shite. Kyle has scored more goals than Wright again smple fact not shite.

Nowhere in the post did I say that everything at AFC is shite but hey do not let that stop you from resorting to the usual weegie/donstalk habit of telling people to fuck off when they say things that contradict your view of the world.

Yes, I am certain everyone on here would have rejoiced if Calderwood had signed the footballing god that is Kevin Kyle. Yes, that's what would have happened, no doubt about it, rejoicing.

Unusual for you not to read the post funster.

I did say that Kyle is not good and nowhere in the post did I say that we should have signed him. I was just pointing out that as pish a player as he is Kyle has a comparable record to our best striker and better than the others.

You are right that there would not have been any rejoicing if we had signed Kyle and I would probably have been one of the loudest critics. If we had signed and he had scored 8 goals for us I would now be happily admitting I was wrong.

Unusual for you not to read a post Jute. It wasn't a direct reference to anything you'd posted, more an observation of the need to always denegrate AFC in general and Calderwood in particular. One minor correction though, Harcus isn't a weegie unless you're using the same atlas as mizer!

If you mean the one that describes the weeg as everything west of Stirling and South of Oban then yes. I thought that was standard issue. Would love to continue the discussion but supposed to be headng up the road this morning to prepare for a day of slaggin off everything Afc tomorrow and running late.

So you're both right? :-\  ;D

No real point in discussing Kyle, he's not what we need and I'd hate to see this "internationalist" in the red of Aberdeen. Yes he's scored 8 goals for Killie, but who's to say he'd score 8 goals for us? Look at Lovell. Scored plenty for Dundee, didn't exactly set the heather alite with us?

Kyle has a better goals to game ratio than Miller that is a simple fact not shite. Kyle also has more Scotland caps than Miller again a simple fact not shite. Kyle has cored more goals than Mackie simple fact not shite. Kyle has scored more goals than Maguire again simple fact not shite. Kyle has scored more goals than Wright again smple fact not shite.

Nowhere in the post did I say that everything at AFC is shite but hey do not let that stop you from resorting to the usual weegie/donstalk habit of telling people to fuck off when they say things that contradict your view of the world.

Christ, Kyle has got more Scotland caps than Miller? I seem to recall him getting caps when Vogts was handing them out like sweeties and made Scotland a laughing stock.

It says a lot for the standard of the national team if he has caps and the caps that Kyle has might as well be peanuts because they count for sweet fuck all.

If you mean the one that describes the weeg as everything west of Stirling and South of Oban then yes. I thought that was standard issue.

:lolabove: