Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Stuff wot i found on teh internetz

Guest Nellie The Don

Gary Caldwell's Twitter, worth a chuckle:

http://twitter.com/GaryCaldwell5

"Gary doesn't shower in the morning. I wake up smelling of success, why wash that off? Straight to breakfast."

"Not many people have a carvery for breakfast...Not many people are Gary Caldwell."

"Off to China Buffet King; "eat what you like for £9" - Gary Caldwell's going to eat their cutlery"

:lolabove:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polish Ultras at an Under 11 tournament:

Gets good from 1.20 onwards.

subtract the singing but keep the flares and toilet paper = boring as fuck unless yr stoned and feel like staring.

Subtract the flares and toilet paper but keep the singing = just as good an atmosphere.

Atmosphere in Scotland being shit is 100% to do with lack of singing. Flares are pointless.

I assume he's getting his cock sucked out of picture to make facial expressions like that!  :-\

Half of the comments I get on my videos concern the faces I make whilesinging. Some of you find them funny, ridiculous, scary or ugly. When Iperform music I "put everything into it" so I don't pay specialattention to the way my face looks.

So please don't judge a book by its cover too much. These videos are no job interviews they are just amateur music performances.

;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rocket debris

that was surely staged?

If it was then an examination of the motives and objectives of the stager might be interesting, or more likely fruitless.

The impression it left with me, other than being funny as fuck, was how entrenched racism is in the old.

Looking at her, the act of her sleeping wiv da nigger must surely have been more than half a century ago yet he's spouting it presumably as an intended insult. Remarkable. Good on the old bitch. Cock and cunts.