Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Clangers Away ?

Difference is, Theo signed for the huns knowing his best playing days were behind him and that this was just the golden handshake of his career. Cannae mind a single game he started for the huns, anyway. From what I remember, he collected a very handsome wage for doing sweet fuckall for them. Otherwise known as a "Doing A Darius (Adamczuk)" ... or "Landing A Lionel (Charbonnier)".

Theo's the only player to MOVE to the huns that I have no problem with what he did. He got his best playing days with us, and set himself up with a bumper paycheque with them. Best of both world really. Doing the biz for us, and robbing the huns of their hard-earned bigot-bucks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, what about Jussi Jaaskelainen? He's just rejected a new contract at Bolton Wanderers. Surely he'd be better than ANY of the keepers we have now!

I can think of £6m reasons why this won't happen.

Apparently this is the Bolton are looking for.

no chance of jussi.

paul gallacher could be a shout.

gossip pages are linking langfield with cardiff and norwich. cardiff are spending a wee bit of money at mo so maybe could get 100k for him which would be good.

shmeichel still main target for me. at moment i think getting the goalkeeper is a priority over any other position.

I still can't believe the huns have any interest in Langfield, and if he really is pissed off at missing out at the Theo role at Ibrox then fuck him, punt for pennies and get someone else in

I heard that Langfield rejected the move to Rangers because he wanted first team football.. :-/

Jussi would obviously be a great signing. Then again so would Ronaldinho.

I heard that Langfield rejected the move to Rangers because he wanted first team football.. :-/

Jussi would obviously be a great signing. Then again so would Ronaldinho.

See, that's what i thought as well. Then 2 weeks later, he's abusing Jimmy in the pub for knocking back the huns' offer. I doubt we'll ever know what went on.