Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Dunfermline replay - live on Sky / £10 a ticket

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in, absolutely gutted.

We were superb for the first 10 minutes, after that it was absolutely atrocious and it was plain for all to see we were going out when it came to penalties.

Why pump high balls to Mackie and Maguire all night?  Mackie was getting such a hard time from the crowd, but since when has he ever been known to hold a ball up?

Mulgrew, Severin, Smith and Aluko were particularly abysmal tonight.  Mulgrew put in the worst performance I've seen from a Dons player this season.

That does not excuse Aluko being subbed though.  15 minutes to go, heading to penalties, and we take Aluko off!?  Surely a defender had to go (I wanted Mulgrew to get hooked - but he took a good pen) so we could have gone gung ho in the last 15 minutes to save the embarrassment of penalties.

Fucking gutted.  :hammer:

Calderwood might still get 3rd or 4th, but its probably best he goes now.

Spineless and clueless.  Thats what we were tonight.  Absolutely disgusted.  I think tonights result will turn a lot of people who were on the fence to the JMG camp and quite frankly who can blame them.  Dont think he will go, would cost too much money to sack him, but pressure is on calderwood big time now.  Even if he won every remaining game left this season i doubt many fans would forgive tonight.

Guest leith_red

Spineless and clueless.  Thats what we were tonight.  Absolutely disgusted.  I think tonights result will turn a lot of people who were on the fence to the JMG camp and quite frankly who can blame them.  Dont think he will go, would cost too much money to sack him, but pressure is on calderwood big time now.  Even if he won every remaining game left this season i doubt many fans would forgive tonight.

We shouldn't need to sack him; if he has any dignity, any professional pride, he'll walk away.

This is absolutely awfull, yet again that feeling of gut-wrenching disappointment.  How many times will our club do this to their fans?

I agree the cups have been one disaster after another under JC, not acceptable at all.  Kilmarnock, Dunfermline, QotS, Queens Park....we should not be losing to any of these clubs on the big stage.

Absolutely devastated again tonight.  Whoever said football is a cruel mistress knew what they were talking about.

:(

Why am I a Dons fans? 2 years on the trot we've lost to lower league opposition - starting to sway in favour of JC out.

We have broken chairs now in the south stand. The players moved quick to get down the tunnel. Cant think on anything else to say