Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Dunfermline replay - live on Sky / £10 a ticket

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity we're shit then eh?

I never realised there were so many shades of shit and were spanning them all tonight by putting far too much work on the ball on a crap surface. They are also getting 9 and 10 players behind the ball (I counted 11 at one point) when we are attacking. If it continues like this I have bad vibes, lets hope they tire.

from my normal seat at the back of the RDU the pitch looked poor but watching it on tv it looks feckin honkin.

Good start from us, surely mackie should have scored, but poor the 2nd quarter.

Need to get the ball moved up the park quicker with mackie, maguire and aluko on. Trying too much at times.

Looks a good crowd however....probably explains the shit performance

from my normal seat at the back of the RDU the pitch looked poor but watching it on tv it looks feckin honkin.

Good start from us, surely mackie should have scored, but poor the 2nd quarter.

Need to get the ball moved up the park quicker with mackie, maguire and aluko on. Trying too much at times.

Looks a good crowd however....probably explains the shit performance

Getting a bit fucked off with the apparent attitude of our players.

I never realised there were so many shades of shit and were spanning them all tonight by putting far too much work on the ball on a crap surface. They are also getting 9 and 10 players behind the ball (I counted 11 at one point) when we are attacking. If it continues like this I have bad vibes, lets hope they tire.

The way they're getting close and challenging everything makes me think they're going to fade. Hard to believe just how bad we are though.  Never fail to surprise me with how crap we can play.

Dunfermline have a great chance here.

Why the flying flock was Foster taking a penalty? 1 lucky penalty and the other two being absolutely shockers.

120 minutes of no imagination, not one single good corner, punting it up field for Mackie and Maguire to go against the likes of Thomson and Wilson, no even any chances let alone clear cut.

Last season was a one off but for fuck sake, 210 minutes to put away a 1st Division side and for one reason or another, cannot do it.

Another good draw and another chance blown.

What a fucking disgrace.

Well what can you say?

There is no way ANYONE can appologise for Jimmy tonight. He is responsible for tactical decisions and they were atrocious tonight. Charlie has it right! While it is not the time for a replacement due to transfer windows etc I would not be dissapointed to wake up to Jimmy's resignation in the morning.

Sorry for the spelling too many whiskys hic ;).