🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Dunfermline replay - live on Sky / £10 a ticket

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good News!

Vidal is injured:

Homecoming Scottish Cup quarter final replay against Dunfermline Athletic; Wednesday, 18th March - 7.45 pm kick-off

Ticket prices for the match will be £10 for adults and £5 for concessions, including senior citizens and under 18's throughout the stadium.

Jimmy Calderwood spoke to RedTV at lunchtime ahead of the big game tomorrow night. "The only injury news is that Vidal is out, he got a knee in the back on Friday and was suffering during the game on Saturday. He failed the fitness test this morning but it's nothing serious and he will be fit again for Saturday.

"Gary McDonald is back fit but he wont come into the plans for this game as he hasnt had a game under him and it would be unfair on the lads who have done well recently. It is also because you really only get 4 subs, if it had been a squad of 18 he would have been involved.

"Another important game and it seems as if every game has been like this. Luckily enough it is like this and we are still fighting on the Cup front and it is all very positive. It keeps our season going no matter what happens in the league.

"It doesnt really matter what their form has been over recent weeks it is still going to be a tough game for us. Hopefully we can finish it off as we have a very good home record in the cup. You dont really need to remind the guys they are only 2 games away from a cup final. We know that on our day we are capable of winning this competition.

"It is supposed to be a really good crowd so hopefully the conditions will be better than the weekend and we can show the fans what we are all about and look forward to the next round in a few weeks.

"They are a very good, experienced team but if we play to our potential then we should have enough to win the game."

REDTV INTERVIEW JIMMY CALDERWOOD click here http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/loginOrBuy/0,,10284,00.html?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.afc.premiumtv.co.uk%2Fpage%2Fsub%2FRedTVInterviews%2F0%2C%2C10284~1593840%2C00.html%3F

REDMATCHDAY ISSUE 17 click here http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1593966,00.html

PRESS PREVIEW click here  http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/papersDetail/0,,10284~1594567,00.html

Good News!

Vidal is injured:

Read that this morning. I actually think he's ok in Midfield, just he's most definitely not a Right Back! Though I'm glad to see McDonald isn't being rushed back either!  :thumbsup:

COME ON YOU REDS!

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

In/Out: In - Don't have a ticket yet though. Hopefully its not going to sell out before I get mine.

Pre Match: Broadhill if my brother lets me come in with him.

Match: SS

Post Match: If I can get onto a park and rice bus I will hopefully be able to get to Kingswells then a mate is giving me a lift home.

In/Out: In - Don't have a ticket yet though. Hopefully its not going to sell out before I get mine.

Pre Match: Broadhill if my brother lets me come in with him.

Match: SS

Post Match: If I can get onto a park and rice bus I will hopefully be able to get to Kingswells then a mate is giving me a lift home.

2630609369_2a98c84b6d.jpg?v=0

Aluko & Smith wide, Mackie & Maguire upfront. WE WANT FIVE  8)

Langfield

Foster

ZD

Mair

Mulgrew

Aluko

Kerr

Seve

Smith

Mackie

Maguire

Looks like a good set up

Judt home after couple of days away.

Is that the official team news Ajja  ???