Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Derek Young signs on for another 2 years.

And one thing that really does my head in, is anyone who Isn't totally anti Calderwood is deemed to think the sun shines out of his arse. 

It's the same tired old argument dragged out by the JMG camp used to try and back up their point when they are losing the argument.  :wave:

Most realistic fans are neither JMG or JIG - in fact I'm not sure there is anyone who is in the "JIG" camp - does it even exist?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same tired old argument dragged out by the JMG camp used to try and back up their point when they are losing the argument.  :wave:

Most realistic fans are neither JMG or JIG - in fact I'm not sure there is anyone who is in the "JIG" camp - does it even exist?

Jimmy IS god ;)

Really? you should have said, voice your discontent!

Got to admit I agree pretty much wholeheartedly with Ajja here, I don't think Calderwood can be blamed totally for the lack of opportunities the younger players have been getting.  Without seeing these players training day in day out i don't think that we can properly judge whether or not they deserve more opportunities in the 1st team.

And one thing that really does my head in, is anyone who Isn't totally anti Calderwood is deemed to think the sun shines out of his arse.  Believe it or not it is possible to fall in between the "JIG" and "JMG" camps.  :hammer:

I wouldn't dislike the cunt so much if you lot weren't so happy clappy and saying we should just trust him etc!

Lets get back on topic, has Young did enough to get a new contract even for a year? I would say no even though 'he has not been as hit I thought he would beTM'.

I wouldn't dislike the cunt so much if you lot weren't so happy clappy and saying we should just trust him etc!

Lets get back on topic, has Young did enough to get a new contract even for a year?I would say no even though 'he has not been as hit I thought he would beTM'. 

Karma truly is a bitch.

Lets get back on topic, has Young did enough to get a new contract even for a year? I would say no even though 'he has not been as hit I thought he would beTM'.

But you should trust him! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't have minded young getting a 1 year deal, he is a useful back up player, however 2 years seems a bit much.

Ajja, +1. Simple as that.

I'm sure mizer was really feeling his lack of faith in the management when he was booking his European flights last year.

::)

Were you feeling the love after these games?

IMG00009-20090127-1712.jpg?t=1235592258

:thumbsup:

We had great run in Europe but in the end we couldnt beat shitey wee QotS to get back into Europe. I was shell shocked after the game but I can honestly say I wasnt surprised that we had lost. That is one of the reasons I cannot trust Calderwood, that and giving Young a two year deal!

Another two years for a player who was freed by Partick Thistle!

Were you feeling the love after these games?

IMG00009-20090127-1712.jpg?t=1235592258

:thumbsup:

We had great run in Europe but in the end we couldnt beat shitey wee QotS to get back into Europe. I was shell shocked after the game but I can honestly say I wasnt surprised that we had lost. That is one of the reasons I cannot trust Calderwood, that and giving Young a two year deal!

Another two years for a player who was freed by Partick Thistle!

No, I wasn't.

I was furious.

But highs and lows are part of football. If you can't deal with bad times then you're following the wrong team. Despite those two semi final matches last season, I feel as though Europe more than made up for it. Got to take the highs with the lows...

No, I wasn't.

I was furious.

But highs and lows are part of football. If you can't deal with bad times then you're following the wrong team. Despite those two semi final matches last season, I feel as though Europe more than made up for it. Got to take the highs with the lows...

+1

Calderwood is frustrating as fuck, but then again so is supporting aberdeen. Highs and lows are all part and parcel of football, as are cup shocks like the QotS debacle.

No, I wasn't.

I was furious.

I can easily deal with the 'bad times' but I'm not going to sit and not say anything when I see bad decisions being made such as giving this jaded journeyman a two year deal. I have met him a few times and he has been a top bloke, but he is not helping up step up and finish third this season, next season or the following season.

+1

Calderwood is frustrating as fuck, but then again so is supporting aberdeen.

..........thats because he is the manager  :doh:  :thumbsup:

Was Deek actually released by Thistle? Or did he ask for too much money?

He was freed during his contract so not too sure what that means

Mizer is that how you spend your spare time? Either moderating Donstalk, or taking pictures to post on Donstalk?

Get yourself a birdboyfriend man.

I love taking pictures, especially of cows or midges.