Saturday 20th April 2024: Ā kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

šŸ”“āšŖļø Stand Free! āšŖļøšŸ”“

Mackie on the move?

Having sat in front of Billy Davies in corporate today, mi'd be surprised if he followed up his interest in our Darren. He wasn't especaially impressed with what he saw. Although, i did laugh when he remarked "that Diamond looks like he thinks he's a player. I'd be surprised if he does anything today." He left as Brown was picking the 4th out of the net...

Billy Davies is a grade-A cunt.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nellie The Don

In a similar way I don't think Mackie will leave Pittodrie unless he is forced out, and certainly not for a side-ways move to the likes of Blackpool and Coventry.Ā  I would imagine we could keep him for relatively little and would certainly be worth keeping as a squad player regardless of his merits as a first team starter or not

Ā 

The voise of reason.

Ā 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO reason.

Having sat in front of Billy Davies in corporate today, mi'd be surprised if he followed up his interest in our Darren. He wasn't especaially impressed with what he saw. Although, i did laugh when he remarked "that Diamond looks like he thinks he's a player. I'd be surprised if he does anything today." He left as Brown was picking the 4th out of the net...

Ā 

Anyone one who had the misfortune of seeing Billy Davies play football will see the irony in that statement.

Guest fatshaft

This is exactly what makes me think of this as a non-story..

I have it on good authority from a Blackpool fan that they have actually made a bid for him.

Mackie has scored something like 51 goals in 10 years.

Ā 

Horrific...

Ā 

Horrific if it was 10 full seasons starting most games. Ā Still not a prolific record but here's his stats from SoccerBase;

Ā 

League Apps: 175 (68) Goals 51

SFA Cup Apps: 10 (5) Goals 5

League Cup Apps: 10 (3) Goals 1

Europe Apps: 6 (1) Ā Goals 2

Ā 

Total: Ā 201 Appearances (77 as sub) 59 Goals.

Ā 

Also made 5 appearances for ICT on loan in 2004, 0 goals.

Ā 

Ā