Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the goals online, they are wondrous things of beauty every time you see them. My missus' eldest brother is a big celtic fan, normally he'd have been rubbing it in big style if they won, but oddly enough, i haven't heard a thing as yet. I may be reasonably quiet about it and try to take the moral high-ground and not be as smug as him, but then again......

Just seen the goals online, they are wondrous things of beauty every time you see them. My missus' eldest brother is a big celtic fan, normally he'd have been rubbing it in big style if they won, but oddly enough, i haven't heard a thing as yet. I may be reasonably quiet about it and try to take the moral high-ground and not be as smug as him, but then again......

get it done for fucks sake  :thumbsup:

cant get a ticket cos its less than two hours before kick off?!!......whats that about, do they expect me to get out of bed on a sunday?! whats the thinking behind this rule? im on the database, surely there shuldnt be a problem?

It's down to the Police.

Is there a reason you couldn't have bought the ticket before the day of the game?

Sheer lazyness mr sheep...and discussion over who was going and who wasnt...

we didnt realise the problem of buying tickets...and just planned getting them b4 the game and going into one of the local bars....

convienance is perhaps the word im looking for!

AFC usually make it quite clear on Redweb that they are not allowed to sell tickets so close to kick off.

If you wanted to be lazy, you could have ordered online or over the phone and collected prior to the game...

it wasnt overly clear.....small print at the end....

which hadnt been read onto, it stated however further up paragraph that the ticket office was open till 2, so we assumed we would be fine to get tickets b4 then!!

i realise theres a rule, so therefore we couldnt get tickets, i only commented, to find out the point behind the rule, wen were on the database?! there seems no good reasons, as being on the database surely takes away the security argument.

ANY player who is not pulling his weight on the field needs to know that they are not above the manager pulling them off.

The name on the front of the shirt always has to be more important than the name on the back.

Even if talent is sacrificed for effort in my opinion.

Keep the players hungry for it.

Aluko deserved to come off from accounts I have heard & read.

OK there's my $0.02

ANY player who is not pulling his weight on the field needs to know that they are not above the manager pulling them off.

The name on the front of the shirt always has to be more important than the name on the back.

Even if talent is sacrificed for effort in my opinion.

Keep the players hungry for it.

Aluko deserved to come off from accounts I have heard & read.

OK there's my $0.02

Because someone may deserve to come off, it doesn't automatically mean he is not pulling his weight.  Aluko played alright, the Celtic defenders were scared to go near him.  I don't think many players played badly on Sunday, but for anyone to suggest it was some sort of master tactical stroke by JC it would be like a Mackie attempt at goal....well wide of the mark.