Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Robson's "challenge" on Miller, Aluko "clean thru!" either. Thought the Kerr tackle would have been there to give more credence to the victimisation complex the tims love to generate. 

Exactly! Though they did show a fair bit, probably not used to actually having to show so much  ;D Cunts.

Seve had a nice wee friendly nudge on the cunt on the SS touchline, liked that touch.

Samaras did fuck all yesterday, mainly because Seve marked the fuck out of him.

Performances like yesterday make you feel more pissed off about the shitey losses against shitey teams. We're capable, i just think JC and the squad need to realise this.

Performances like yesterday make you feel more pissed off about the shitey losses against shitey teams. We're capable, i just think JC and the squad need to realise this.

There is a good balance about the side, hopefully that can also be improved with Vidal going in at right back. I think Kerr and MacDonald are the key for us though, if they continue as they are at the moment we'll win more than we lose. Just have to keep our fingers crossed we can keep all our "big" players fit.

There is a good balance about the side, hopefully that can also be improved with Vidal going in at right back. I think Kerr and MacDonald are the key for us though, if they continue as they are at the moment we'll win more than we lose. Just have to keep our fingers crossed we can keep all our "big" players fit.

Indeed. Form and fitness.

I can't stop watching the BBC website highlights.

Completely agree  :thumbsup:

Who would you class as our big players though?

I'd have to say Langfield, Diamond, Seve, Kerr, Gary Mac, Aluko and Miller. That's quite a few players to rely on eh.

True.

No laughing now but there is still Tommy Wright and Jamie Smith to come into that.

At a stretch you could say Mulgrew, but thats more for his set piece delivery.

I'll bite if your fishing TF, but Wright has everything to prove. I won't jump on the kkk bandwagon and say he is shit etc, he deserves a chance. Hopefully he proves all those twats wrong.

I don't think so Al. I reckon that's a step down for him.  He's managed Willem II Tillburg and Nijmegen in Holland, is Utrecht a bigger job than either of them? Is it a bigger job than the Dons? I wouldn't have thought so.  However, it did say on Setanta today that the Director of Football at Utrecht is Hans van Breukelen who is a good friend of JC's so that may sway him.

JC was in town with some Dutch people last night.  They shook hands.

BB, I would say Utrecht are a bigger club than probably NEC and Willem II but it would be a step down from us. I'd like to hope that JC would realise this and tries to continue what he's started here. I would think that he would view it as unfinished business if he left before getting any silveware.