Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have some confidence in your team, you get rewarded with days like today. :)

Great game, entertaining, totally deserved the win based on most the game.

Mark Kerr was a very lucky boy - didn't look such a bad tackle from the RDS but watched the replay on the TVs in the lounge behind me and the ref could easily have decided it was a red.

Great goals too. Thought McDonald and Kerr were good, and Diamond although he had a bit of a shaky opening spell. What was his celebration about? My MOTM was probably Kerr.

Also, was a bit surprised about Duff coming in to the staring line up, but thought he played well and merited his place. Same team for next week.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Had a felling that the "your not very good" chant was too early and it would back fire on us but thankfully it didnt ;D

Was quite impressed with Duff today + was wondering what tango was doing taking Aluko off for bebo but was impressed by him too - he seemed to try

said on the website this morning that tickets would be available from the ticket office untill 2pm...

im not questioning its the rule, im just wondering what the thinking behind the rule is?! ....

what harm is someone wanting a ticket for a game at 2pm at quarter past 12?

Probably a security reason but I don't see the problem if your on the database.

Aberdeen v Celtic, Sunday 18th Jan, 2pm kick off

We still have a limited number of tickets left for this Sunday's clash against Celtic. Tickets are selling fast so please book soon to secure a seat.

The ticket office will be open from 9am until 5pm Saturday (17th) and will be open from 9am until kick off at 2pm on Sunday. Please note fans must purchase Celtic tickets before 12 noon on Sunday and must have a previous booking history.

As posted on the website yesterday.

I don't know what the harm is, but I assume since this is only a rule for OF games (and it is always a rule) that it is dictated by the match commander.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Had a felling that the "your not very good" chant was too early and it would back fire on us but thankfully it didnt ;D

Was quite impressed with Duff today + was wondering what tango was doing taking Aluko off for bebo but was impressed by him too - he seemed to try

Aluko didn't have that good of a game. I hate the whole he can do no wrong attitude about him from most of our fans. How many times did he lose the ball today? If Mackie or foster or any other of the boo boys favorites had done the same they would be getting boos and moans from all round the stadium.

I think JC was right to take Aluko off as he didn't have a great game and we needed some fresh legs on at this point.

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Blogs/John-Hartson/2009/01/That-was-unfair-on-Celtic/

What a bitter, bitter man Hartson really is. It sums up the mentality of teams like Celtic when things don't go their way. Hartson, Strachan, Lennon and Pendrey and the rest of your bitter little entourage in the media :

Get it right fucking round you.  ;D

Hartson was and still is an obnoxious shite who I find highly offensive. did we deserve to lose the game 3-2 at the Tattie Bowl earlier this season  ???

It might just be true that the breaks even themselves out over the course of a season.

Welsh fuckwit :wanker: but still not as bad as Davie provan who is a double :wanker: :wanker:

Aluko didn't have that good of a game. I hate the whole he can do no wrong attitude about him from most of our fans. How many times did he lose the ball today? If Mackie or foster or any other of the boo boys favorites had done the same they would be getting boos and moans from all round the stadium.

I think JC was right to take Aluko off as he didn't have a great game and we needed some fresh legs on at this point.

Aluko did alright today. Celtic defenders clearly didn't want to put the foot in on him cos they were scared of giving away free kicks.  He ran at players and played some very dangerous crosses in.

Mackie and Foster have fuck all to do with it, sunshine.  the reason those guys get pelters (and I'm not condoning it) is because they have been (mostly) painfully awful over a number of seasons.  So enough of this martyrdom pish on behalf of those two, thanks.

Aluko did alright today. Celtic defenders clearly didn't want to put the foot in on him cos they were scared of giving away free kicks.  He ran at players and played some very dangerous crosses in.

Mackie and Foster have fuck all to do with it, sunshine.  the reason those guys get pelters (and I'm not condoning it) is because they have been (mostly) painfully awful over a number of seasons.  So enough of this martyrdom pish on behalf of those two, thanks.

I am just saying that Aluko can lose the ball, try to get past one player to far and be selfish and no one seems to care.

I am just saying that Aluko can lose the ball, try to get past one player to far and be selfish no one seems to care.

That's the type of player he is, sometimes it comes off sometimes it doesn't. he's a young player and you have to be patient. I don't particularly mind Foster and Mackie is just Mackie, i've come to accept his disabilities, but they get pelters cos they can't pass the ball ten yards and can't finish from 2 yards respectively.... big fucking difference to Aluko.

Loving KKK chat, some of them seriously think that we are in good form because JC is reading their site about tactics and formations.

:doh:

In all fairness bb, when we went 4-2 up today I turned to my mate and said "thank fuck JC reads AFC-Chat." 

In other news, JC is also addressing his weight issue in a bid to re-assert more control in his life.  He's going to ask Charlie Allan if he'd like to go to WeightWatchers with him...

http://www.afc-chat.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18946

This one is my favourite:

Your point is a good one, but it doesn't explain why Allan was so critical of Ebbe Skovdahl, for instance, yet remains so resolutely pro-Calderwood

Jesus.

:doh:

Does anyone want to give him an abacus so he can work this one out for himself? Nah, fuck it I'm feeling generous today - give him a calculator.