Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Tonights tipple

mizer

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Peroni actually any good or have we been blinded by the advertising. Had it quite a few time out in bars etc but then had some back at the end of last year back here at the flat and if it hadnt been for the bottle I could have sworn it was cheap shitty Dutch lager.

The College bar has Peroni on draught I'm sure, and if I remember correctly the Globe does too. I like the odd pint of Peroni if I am out for one, at that price I don't fancy drinking it all night.

I can't say I've ever seen an advert for it though?

Only ever seen this one in the cinema

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdT5aNx51I&feature=related

Is Peroni actually any good or have we been blinded by the advertising. Had it quite a few time out in bars etc but then had some back at the end of last year back here at the flat and if it hadnt been for the bottle I could have sworn it was cheap shitty Dutch lager.

So fucking good the Italians don't chose it as their number one lager.

That honour goes to Bierra Morreti which is far superior to Peroni :thumbsup:

So fucking good the Italians don't chose it as their number one lager.

That honour goes to Bierra Morreti which is far superior to Peroni :thumbsup:

+1

Morreti is amazing.

I remeber when I was last in Italy, Peroni only came in little cans, and it was different from the stuff we get over here in bottles, it tasted far superior. However I did drink alot of them, which could be a contributing factor, but they definately were much nicer than usual.

+1

Morreti is amazing.

I remeber when I was last in Italy, Peroni only came in little cans, and it was different from the stuff we get over here in bottles, it tasted far superior. However I did drink alot of them, which could be a contributing factor, but they definately were much nicer than usual.

Suppose it depends where you are, there was both on draught widely available where I went. Morreti is the tits though, very nice stuff!  :thumbsup: